1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Obama A Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008.

1. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ha ha ha...i'm so happy about that. i've no headache about where he borned. barack hossain obama, from different country, black man in white house!!! uff, does this hurt usa? why bush is silent? isn't the curse of the uncountable people killed in afganistan and iraq, and those who are still alive? may God bless obama and his supporters. image of usa has been destroyed under the rule of bush. hope obama will bring it up.

suman817, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  2. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    What da wacko!!! You don't want me as president. I would knock the highest tax rate down to only having one tax rate, 10%!!! I would 'screw' half the country that depends on the government to milk them, aka I would make it much harder for them to get money from the government. Bye bye government pork!!!!

er, if you guys havn't noticed yet, I'm a Rush Limbaugh freak. You guys all wanted Obama. He's an insane democRAT!!!!! :D:D:D

Nintendo, Dec 12, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  3. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And there you have it folks..... A prime example of the type of person you have to be to support neo-conservatism.

Not just a wacko, but the KING of the wackos.

That's almost as bad as getting an endorsement from George Bush himself..... hey wait a minute :D

GeorgeB., Dec 12, 2008 IP