1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Obama A Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008.

1. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And if that is proven to be true you'll have a leg to stand on. Until then whether you choose to just believe that is true without any proof or without even the curiosity to at least try to find out if it's true then that is entirely up to you.

LOL, did you read the article you just tried to hold up as proof? I have to assume you did but if you did then that means you purposely(?) ignored the fact that the ENTIRE article talked about how someone tried to come forward and claim themselves as the source of the Africa leak. NOT debunking the actual story AT ALL... It even says so.

GeorgeB., Nov 19, 2008 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The story should have never made the news because the guy was lying. No proof the story is true, but like someone else said
    Back to the topic though, do you know anything about Kenya? Have you been there or know someone who has that would lead you to think it isn't a 3rd world county?

debunked, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  3. e-zatt

e-zatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I think he is natural born to America..He is the president now..please stop racist okey???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e-zatt, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  4. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    racist? I started this thread and i assure you race was not my motive. Geez, i love the way people make assumptions. :rolleyes:

simplyg123, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  5. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wha?? Which guy? You know we're talking about 2 different stories right?

The story that "Martin Eisenstadt" came forward and admitted he was the source of the story - debunked.

The story that Palin is a moron and didn't know know Africa is a continent and not a country - not debunked.

I don't know Kenya. But I most certainly know enough not to take someone's (especially bogus') word for it and I put the power of the g0ogles to work!

I looked up the definition of "third world country". It is an extremely subjective term and defined by varying sets of criteria depending on who is defining it. Even on it's wikipedia page every section from etymology to history to the definition section gives it a different definition... Some of the definitions you'll find in google define it as the poorest nations on earth. Kenya isn't even in the bottom half.

I also looked up Kenya's GDP in comparison to the 190 in the world. It's #80 and the 3rd highest on the entire continent of Africa.

But if you want to get REALLY back on topic, you'll provide Kenya specific proof that they simply didn't keep birth records and show that that is why there is no proof Obama was born in Kenya. It wouldn't prove your case that he WAS born there but it would at least give the accusations some merit.

Quoted for irony :D

You do know your entire argument is based on assumptions don't you?

GeorgeB., Nov 19, 2008 IP
  6. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Not at all George, My argument is based on American rights, or the lack thereof. You keep confusing me with others. Im not assume Obamas is anything. It is a fact, that he has not delivered his BC to the court. Not an assumption. It is a fact, that Obama's actions (or lack of action) are suspicious, It is a fact, that many Americans (Obama's Employers) request a BC, and is being refused. It is a fact, that Obama is not being held at the same standards as other American citizens. See Below.

I am not making assumptions, I am weighing the facts, and forming an opinion, which is quite honestly leaning more towards your opinions as far as his citizenship goes. But it doesn't change the fact, that Americans want assurance of this mans qualification to even sit in the oval office.

I still dont understand why Obama doesnt just produce his BC to the court...Is it just principle? Is he just plain stubborn? Is it pride? He could end everything, he could shut me up, bogart, debunked, berg, and hundreds if not thousands of other Americans. It just doesnt add up.

simplyg123, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  7. kaethy

kaethy Guest

Best Answers:
    What court requested Obama to deliver his BC? I can answer that, NO COURT HAS DONE SO.

I don't call that suspicious. Now if a court did actually ask him to deliver a BC, he might do just that. But just because you wish he would deliver his BC, that doesn't mean he was ever asked to do so by a court.

kaethy, Nov 19, 2008 IP
    guerilla and GRIM like this.
  8. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    As I expected, Respondents have elected (no pun intended) to waive a response to Berg's nonsense.

http://origin.www.supremecourtus.gov/docket/08-570.htm

Now, the Court will issue an order, refusing Berg's Writ of Certiorari. And then he will have to find another way to entertain himself, as will every case filed on the issue.

Early, I know, but....case closed.

northpointaiki, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  9. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For everyone that beleives that Kenya is not the 3rd world. 50%+ of the Kenyan people live below the poverty line including the brother of Barrick Obama. Africa is the 3rd world and Kenya is part of Africa.

Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes has filed a lawsuit that may makes it way to the Supreme Court. Keyes 'natural born' lawsuit should overcome the issue of 'standing' to file the suit.

bogart, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  10. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Lord, lord, Bogart. Did you think I didn't hear you the first time?

Just curious - but do you think that at some point you can find a way to accept the reality - that Obama isn't a Muslim terrorist plant who will overthrow the U.S. shortly after his inauguration - and simply do what lots of folks do, take issue with him for his intended policies?

northpointaiki, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  11. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    At least he is consistent. Why would you want to change that?

lightless, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  12. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    LOL - well, he's got decent taste in beer (except for that swill known as Stella Artois)...I'd prefer to have a beer with him, to be honest, than this crap. We three have been on this stuff for many moons, now, ain't we! :D

northpointaiki, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  13. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just for the record I've given up on these people :)

It's already been established that they themselves don't even believe he's not a natural born citizen.

It's already been established that there is no proof ON EARTH that Obama was born ANYWHERE other than Hawaii.

The only people still left arguing this from the right are doing it out of morbid curiosity, not their own convictions. That or their dislike for Obama.

They've had nearly 50 pages to prove their case. They've failed.

All the court cases in the world aren't going to change the outcome on January 20th. Because all the court cases in the world won't make the vault copy say anything other than what it's already been certified to say.

I enjoyed toying with bogus but like any toy it gets old and you eventually have to put it in the toy box and forget it. :)

Good luck bogus. And thanks to this thread, you and a few others will always be known as conspiracy nutjobs here on DP. Congrats :D

GeorgeB., Nov 20, 2008 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Of course it has not been disproven either. :D

Mia, Nov 25, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  15. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    of course your innocent until proven guilty...so maybe we should do to Obama what we do to average Americans, lock them up for suspicion, then give them a day in court

simplyg123, Nov 25, 2008 IP
    guerilla and bogart like this.
  16. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A computer imaging expert, who examined the "Certification of Live Birth" Barack Obama's campaign posted online to rebut charges he is ineligible to be president due to the Constitution's "natural born citizen" requirement, says it's a fake

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82503

[​IMG]

bogart, Dec 2, 2008 IP
    indyguidedotinfo likes this.
  17. indyguidedotinfo

indyguidedotinfo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    MCCAIN PALIN 08!! WOHOO! we still might have a chance!!

indyguidedotinfo, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  18. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    bogart, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  19. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, we all know that paid advertisements are rigorously vetted for "truth" by print media. You might also find ads saying "BEST CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA IN THE WORLD," and so forth.

And the article you link to completely repeats the debunkings already sounded, ad nauseum, already.

God, when it was Clinton, a small cadre of folks at least waited until the man actually took office before trying to derail the electorate's choice over a blow job. Here, a relentless campaign, beginning the moment the man announced he is running, through to before he actually assumes the presidency.

Class, personified.

Meanwhile, I'll look forward to the Supreme Court's final decision, ending Berg's lawsuit, and by extension, all lawsuits in the matter.

northpointaiki, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  20. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is no record of Obama’s birth at any Hawaii hospital and no record for Obama’s mother at any
    Hawaii hospital.

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2...s-contacted-earth-frisk-blog-december-3-2008/

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama’s U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case filed on behalf of Leo Donofrio against New Jersey Secretary of State Nina Mitchell Wells.

Among those filing lawsuits is Alan Keyes, who lost to Obama in the 2004 Illinois Senate race. Keyes’ suit seeks to halt certification of votes in California.

The most famous case questioning Obama’s citizenship was filed in Pennsylvania in August on behalf of Philip J. Berg

http://www.freep.com/article/20081203/NEWS15/81203128

bogart, Dec 3, 2008 IP