1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Obama A Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008.

1. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol, fair enough.

But my point is and has been. When we apply for jobs we are required to produce a original birth certificate (with seal, i dont need the vault, ill be satisfied if he just produces the original with a seal, to the court, so that it can be viewed by experts (i have to add that now))

Obama should be held to the same standard. I am one of his many employers, and i require a BC.

My point is more about Americans having the right to know who they are putting into office, We should all be allowed the confidence that providing the BC would provide (*note. I said should, I realize this is not a right, and that's my pont. It SHOULD be)

Maybe this is a kook claim, but An American citizen (Berg) has found some discomfort with President Elect Obama's (I hate saying that :rolleyes:) qualification to be president. Berg should be proven wrong.

simplyg123, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  2. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's no backpedaling. If Obama was born in the US, there must have been a hospital and attending doctor. Someone must have visited him in the hospital or saw his mother bring Barry Obama home.

bogart, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    There would generally be two doctors in on the little wrist band. Mine were Slaughter and Butcher, no BS...

Mia, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  4. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No witness has come forward with a statement that Obama was born in Hawaii.

The only people to have come forward have been Obama's family and they say that Barry Obama was born in Kenya.

bogart, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  5. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Watch and pay attention bogus. I'm going to flip your argument on itself and make it look silly. But I'm only gonna do it once ok?

There's no backpedaling. If Obama was born in KENYA, there must have been a hospital and attending doctor. Someone must have visited him in the hospital or saw his mother bring Barry Obama home.

Did you see it? It was a small change so you might have missed it.....

What's my point? It's that all the ridiculous arguments you are trying to make I can make back at you and ask you to provide proof that your accusations aren't completely baseless and devoid of even your own convictions. The only difference between our 2 arguments is I'm the only one that actually has proof....

Where's his Kenya birth certificate bogus? Where's all the proud local townsfolk and the proud Kenyan doctor who delivered him? No? You have no evidence? What? You're not so sure that there "must have" been a hospital or attending doctor in Kenya?

Come on bogus! You were so sure a minute ago!

GeorgeB., Nov 18, 2008 IP
  6. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    Hawaii is barely a state and its citizens are hardly "real Americans" so I can see why the certification of Barack Osama's BC by a Hawaii state agency would not be seen as credible. I mean it is the Hawaii Department of Health, but it's still the Hawaii Department of Health. The vault copy was probably printed out using Coconut juice on paper made from grass(which could have alternatively been used to make clothes).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LogicFlux, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  7. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Kenya has frozen all records pertaining to Obama and Obama's family says that he was born in Kenya.

What you fail to notice is that there is a big difference between record keeping in a third world country and a US State.

bogart, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  8. razztek

razztek Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know where he was born. But with a lawsuit submitted to now two Supreme Court justices, this is not just a trivial issue. If he really was born in the US, why not just IMMEDIATELY show proof? Then it would be done. But trying to stall the lawsuit and having high-priced lawyers try to get it dismissed just points to being guilty.

razztek, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  9. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obama is hiding something. It would be easy to cooperate just like John McCain did.

bogart, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  10. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to have to ask you to provide even a shred of evidence supporting both those claims from an even remotely reliable source.

I think at this point it's pretty clear to anyone that reads this thread that all you do is post claims with absolutely no proof... at all.... The term talking out of your ass applies here.

You post a link to that youtube video (which even simplyg123 has admitted cuts off just before she realizes what she's been asked), I debunk it, and point out the sad little fact that it doesn't even have video or audio of her saying anything.... then you still come on here and say "his family says" as if you had no idea it was bogus.... amazing. How do you quantify that in your brain? Do you lie to yourself in the mirror or are you just intellectually dishonest here?

Oh I notice.... I notice LONG TIME!

But oops, those darn facts keep popping up on you..... Kenya is not a third world country by any definition. Economic, Educational, Political Rights and Civil Liberties, or the Gross National Income (where it happens to have the 3rd highest of the entire continent of Africa). It just happens to be on the continent of Africa where the majority of third world countries are located.

But what's your point bogus? Because unless you're trying to make the paper thin excuse that just because Kenya is in Africa it's so backwards they can't even keep birth records (which you ALSO can't prove... seeing a pattern here).... I fail to see why you needed to point out that there is a difference?

Am I missing something bogus or did I just ask you to provide ANY proof to back up your claims and you just told me there IS NONE?

GeorgeB., Nov 19, 2008 IP
  11. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The complete audio can be downloaded here

The birth conversation starts around 4.25. Initially she says she was present when he was born in Kenya, then,she says he was born in Hawaii.

Mistake? Or Cover Up? You decide :)

simplyg123, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  12. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obama wants to be President. It's up to OBAMA to provide evidence that he is a natural born citizen just as John McCain has done.

Obama is stonewalling using high priced lawyers to fight the 'natural born' lawsuits on technicalities. Why? SO HE ISN'T EMBARRASED?

From your posts you are clearly worried that Obama isn't a natural born citizen. What are you going to do if it's disclosed that Obama was born in Kenya?

[​IMG]

Sorry but Kenya is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.

You can not compare Kenya to 1st world countries like US, Japan, UK, and Germany etc

bogart, Nov 19, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  13. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Someone sent me this via PM. It's interesting because it addresses the "concerns" (LOL) some have that "experts" haven't seen and been able to examine the Obama birth certificate. It's even more interesting because it's posted on WorldNetDaily. A site obviously slanted against Obama. But even they admit that experts have already examined the document.

---------------------------------

The state of Hawaii is not 'expert' enough?
    Third parties have looked at it and determined it to be authentic time and time again.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200808260014

From the August 23 WorldNetDaily.com article:

14. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh god.. I came across the title of this thread twice and both the times I thought this thread is something about 'Osama'. Now only after going through the contents I came to know that this is 'Obama's. ;)

krkbkk, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  15. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So, I asked you to provide proof and you deflect it with nonsense? You don't have any proof, and your reason to not provide any proof is because it's up to Obama?

NEWSFLASH: Obama, doesn't just WANT to be President, HE IS going to be president. So sorry but it's up to you kooks to provide proof of YOUR accusations. No one doubts him except for you and the nutjob brigade..

I know you don't believe that. But it made you feel good to say it didn't it. Kinda like everything else you say here :)

I'm worried.... HAHAHAHAHA. bogus I'd be worried if you had some PROOF you funny little man you :D

See there you go again... I provide you proof that what I said is correct and you..... you just repeat what you said, as if that's going to make it true.

We're gonna get you some help bogus. I promise.

No decision to make.... Use your damn common sense :D Given the evidence presented and the context of what happened in that audio, which is more likely?

Come on.... you can do it!

[​IMG]

16. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Okay George, you need to take some trips if you think that Kenya is a 1st world country.

debunked, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  17. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't say it was a first world country. :(

It is just an easily proven fact that it is not a third world country.

All of that being a moot point because it's all based on the idea that bogus wanted you to believe that they don't have records of child births in that nation. He used the term "third world country" to try to paint a picture of a baron backwards country with no running water or electricity.

He just made that up....... Just like he pretty much makes up everything else I call him on. He has no proof of that... He just puts random ideas out there in the middle of discussions and expects people to take it as fact. Very entertaining.

It's just that when I asked him where's the PROOF Obama was born in Kenya that was the best he could come up with on short notice.... And the hilarity ensued. :D

18. debunked

Best Answers:
    I would bet that many in Kenya get no BC because it probably costs them.

Mexico doesn't give BC's to certain people because of the bloodline or clan. Dominican Republic people who can't afford it get no BC for their children.

I have friends who in the last few years where the first white people in a part of Africa, the people that lived there spent a week clearing a path for a vehicle to even get in. Do you think they have BC's?

19. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sure you could "bet" that. But we're trying to get at the facts here and establish what that has to do with why there is no evidence ON EARTH that Obama was born anywhere but in Hawaii.

Folks like to sew doubt with their innuendos and attempt to poke holes at the evidence out there supporting that he was born in Hawaii. That's easy to do.. but when you flip it around and ask them to provide proof to back their accusations... well. You see what you get...

Well it looks like you just Pulled a Palin on me. Now understanding that Africa is a continent comprised of multiple countries of vastly different economic and social situations I'm having a hard time finding the relevance to Kenya.

20. debunked

Best Answers:
    Actually when you flipped it - I think someone said that Kenya sealed the records as well. That alone makes this sound fishy, yet I haven't seen anything that shows that is true.

We send people to Kenya and a few other countries in Africa. But you have been debunked as well as the Palin Africa story.