1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Obama A Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008.

1. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    why are the pugs such bad losers

pizzaman, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  2. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If Obama wins, republicans wont be the only losers, you can add all of America to the list. The man simply is not ready to lead a country. He cant even maintain his own legal affairs.

simplyg123, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  3. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    all i have to say is bush

4. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    That makes no since, Bush made mistakes all of us agree on that, but if there was another man in his place, would they have made different choices? Maybe maybe not, after all up until last year or so, Bush's approval rate wasn't that bad. He made choices, and some weren't that great.

Well its a presidents job to make decisions. Now you want to put a man in the office with even less experience! With a horrible health plan, with associations to currupt groups and even terrorist, and with a very naive foreign policy.

Granted Obama talks the talk very well, but look at his walk, look at what he's done. Or what he hasn't done. When he first came into office he promised lower taxes, what did he deliver? Higher taxes. He is a lier and can not be trusted.

Prepare for disaster if he makes it.

5. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    everything that bush has done has been a failure except for no call registry and stealing the election. But the point is that us the citizens of the US made the mistake for electing him, and mccain if not worst he is no better.

6. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just reading that the lawsuit regarding his birth certificate has now spread to more states:

(HI) Andy Martin
    (WA) Steve Marquis
    (CA) David Archbold
    (GA) Tom Terry
    (PA) Philip Berg
    (NY) Dan Smith
    (CT) Cort Wrotnowski

The question that pops out in my mind about a situation like this is: what happens if we elect someone who turns out NOT to be a US citizen? Does the VP take over, or should the election be done over? If the VP was basically elected over false circumstances, would that disqualify him from being President if he shouldn't have ever been VP?

Whether this whole situation is BS or true, it certainly brings up a lot of interesting questions in my mind...

Firegirl, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  7. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    we will get jessie jackson to cover for him. or maybe Rev Al

8. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, that's pretty racist if you ask me!

Why is it NOT ok to say someone endorsed Obama based on race, but then make the statement above? Yikes!

Firegirl, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  9. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    no we want a liberal in the WH. I do not care why people vote for obama as long as they do.
    we need to keep the evil out of the WH

10. damian.hoffman

damian.hoffman Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha! The only thing liberal about Jessie or Al is their racist hypocrisy. Plenty of that to go around.

damian.hoffman, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  11. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    civil right activists. don't listen to the pugs BS

12. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    People can give am endorsement for any reason. The moderate Powell was trying to make sure he was in the Obama steak dinner club at the white house. Race was a major factor but that is as good as any.

homebizseo, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  13. Xphic

Xphic Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol racist? how?

And there is no way that Jessie Jackson and Rev Al will take his place if something happen. Nooooooooooooooooooo Waaaaaaaaaaaay

The VP will take over, he wouldn't be disqualified.

Xphic, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No one asked you. And no, I don't believe that was racially motivated. It's has more to do with finding another community organizer than anything. Anyway, neither one of those guys is biracial, so if he were implying finding someone else of color, I think he would have mentioned someone who was biracial like Obama.

I'd imagine the same thing that would happen if a president elect died would happen. The next in succession would leave Biden. I know of no precedent or stipulation in the constitution that would answer this question fully. I do not see anything that would forfeit a presidential election based on a disqualification after the fact.

Who knows.

Their motivation over the years has been purely selfish IMO.

Who you calling a civil rights activist Willis?

Do keep in mind that Jesse would rather see Obama nuts cut off. I don't think he is a fan.

Mia, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  15. damian.hoffman

damian.hoffman Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't need Republican spin to form my own opinion of these two. They are both loudmouth douche bags. Both are wealthy and successful self-proclaimed minority leaders, yet they tell the minority they represent that they can't be successful themselves because of white racism. Their very existence puts the lie to the trash that spews from their mouths.

They liken themselves to true civil rights activists like MLK Jr., yet possess none of his courage or dignity. They continue to fight a fight that was predominantly won in the 60's, and their actions help perpetuate the very racism they decry.

They encourage minorities to seek hand outs and entitlements, rather than education and their own success. They are quick to complain of any perceived racial discrimination, yet never apologize for their own racial discrimination (like the Duke lacrosse players)....

Oops...ranting. I'll stop now.

damian.hoffman, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  16. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Im wondering, if Obamas eligibility is withdrawn, does that disqualify his VP Selection? If he (Obama) is not eligible, than his selection(Biden) shouldn't be either.

17. Xphic

Xphic Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, No, No, keep on posting.

It was absolute true, Al Sharpton and Jesse need to stfu. They do not speak for African Americans in this country.

Xphic, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  18. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    are you a minority? They try to even out the situation for minorities. when a black man gets shot 50 times in NYC by police. they are right to get loud.

19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I don't know that there is a provision for post ineligibility checks. You are supposed to be pre-qualified. I'd imagine if there were a genuine question as to the validity of Obama's questionable citizenship, it would have been raised by an election committee back even before the primaries.

Mia, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  20. earthfaze

earthfaze Peon

Best Answers:
    When the police shoot any man 50 times we should all get loud and who gives a damn if he is a minority or not, it does not give his argument more or less weight. If Jesse Jackson says I am right does it make me more or less correct?

earthfaze, Oct 24, 2008 IP
    simplyg123 likes this.