1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Obama A Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008.

1. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maya Soetoro-Ng -- Obama's sister -- was born August 15, 1970 in Jakarta, Indonesia. Even though she was born in Indonesia Hawaii issued he a certificate of live birth.

Obama just recently traveled to Hawaii to make sure that is birth certificate wasn't released.

You are correct concerning the motion to dismiss.

bogart, Oct 30, 2008 IP
    simplyg123 likes this.
  2. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like a typical MIA rep, that.

ThraXed, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  3. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    simplyg123, that was for you.

I think you're not answering because you pretty much aren't going to accept ANY proof. Because you don't want to. Not because you're being honest and as subjective as you can considering your position.

GeorgeB., Oct 30, 2008 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I got the same one.

I'm assuming you mean Missing In Action and not me.

Anyway, I know who gave that one out. Its kinda sad when all anyone has as far support of an opinion or response is stupid rep comments, public attacks, or a mention of that there Fox News.

Nah, its not sad. Its pathetic.

Mia, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  5. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Imagine if the accusation that Obama was born in Kenya is true. It could spark a constitutional crisis.

There are reports that Obama's mother was in Kenya at the tail end of her pregnacy. She was refused a seat to return to Hawaii due to airline policy and gave birth to Obama in Kenya.

bogart, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    And what kinda of crisis would that be? It would be up to the Supreme Court likely to decide the matter. I say this because I assume you are referring to the crisis about "what do you do if he is elected and is later to have been found to be ineligible to have run?". I'd imagine you have to have a run off or start over. ie., have a special election. I don't think it would be any different than if a Mayor were impeached (which happened where I live), you have a special election to vote in a new Mayor. I cannot see any provision short of following the line of succession to the VP and so on in the even the "President" is unable to fulfill his duties.

However, if the "President" was not really "President" to begin with (even though elected) because he was ineligible, I think it would negate the legitimacy of his existence, thus nullifying the original election.

In other words, you start over.

In the interim, given the office of the President, and his Vice President whom the ineligible chose as a running mate, is also nullified. That said, Speaker of the House likely become President, since both are not present, and the previous one is no longer in office.

Or, it could revert to the previous administration given they are the last elected officials in office prior to the legitimate reelection of a new president which now has technically not occurred yet.

I think depending on the time line, you'd likely see Bush in office as a result in 09 and until a legitimate successor is found.

The problems as I see it is the mystery around all this. If someone would just buck up and release the necessary information to put this to bed it would end.

We're not talking about a conspiracy theory here. We are talking about real questions that have answers, that have not been answered.

Mia, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  7. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If Obama knew that he had a fradulent birth certificate, he could be impeached and then removed by the Senate. I don't seeing the dems removing Obama.

The Supreme Court would be powerless to remove him.

The US would have it's first illegal alien President.

bogart, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  8. Firegirl

Firegirl Peon

Best Answers:

Nancy Pelosi for President!

Ohhhh man, we'd be so f*cked!

Agreed.

The Obama supporters here make it sound like we are pinning every single last hope on this issue, but it's just like any other mystery: you want to eventually have an answer. It's just interesting to talk about and makes you wonder if the questions are simple, why aren't they answering them?

Firegirl, Oct 30, 2008 IP
    simplyg123 likes this.
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I still think that it would be a matter for the court to decide. It would have more to do with interpreting Constitutional Law than legislating it, IMO.

Either way we would, and have been with here at the helm.

No, its a mystery and question many have asked for a very long time. In fact the question was raised prior to his run for the US Senate and the State Senate in Illinois, where both Obama and his maternal Grandmother have both eluded to the fact that he was born somewhere other than where he currently claims.

Mia, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  10. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Imagine magical fairies came and destroyed every sign of the HIV virus.

Geez this is beyond desperate. We're imaging now? Ok you completely LOST the argument based on facts and so now that you know you can't sew fear with facts and truths you're doing it with hopes, what ifs, and "there are reports"?

You have successfully taken hope and made it a dirty word.

Congrats.

11. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because some of you are. Not saying you, or even Mia. Some of you seem genuinely interested in this. But there are others who see this as the last wedge issue to get people to second guess their decision to support Obama.

I can post these answers all day but they get ignored by those same people who just see this as their last chance like I said.

I can keep repeating them all I want but at some point I realize people just aren't going to recognize the truth, not because they are truly interested in the truth but because they simply don't want to.

Then the only choice i have is to then turn it around and say, OK well.... PROVE he WASN'T born in the U.S. Funny thing, no one can. I wonder why....

So let's recap. I have provided PROOF of his citizenship. No less proof than ANYONE else would have to provide for ANY reason. The other side...? They have NONE. Only inuendos and theories.

Tough choice eh?

12. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didnt answer because i believe bogart has made a fine point that even if it was a legit BC, it still doesn't prove he was born in Hawaii, as his example with Obamas sister has totally PROVEN.

Anything else? If you would pay attention to the thread a bit more, perhaps you would have realized this as well.

simplyg123, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  13. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Hmm - someone was vociferously complaining about dragging others into a post?

Simply, you'd do best to address George as you'd prefer to be addressed - as you can imagine what can be done with a username like "Simply," particularly given the general lack of apparent rigor in making your points. Your attempted insult is unfounded, and unwarranted. George speaks for himself, quite well, and needs nothing from me.

None of us do, actually. In the absence of direct discussion, we all live or die on our posts, and that's it.

northpointaiki, Oct 30, 2008 IP
  14. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Really? Problem is I asked that question 2 pages before bogart replied. Where were you?

Are you retarded? I asked you a DIRECT question. If what I have provided isn't proof that Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen then what is??

PLEASE TELL ME NOW how bogart's post answered that question.

See now you're just lying. You didn't have an answer and tried to use someone elses answer that didn't even answer it.

So what does that prove exactly? How is that PROOF that Obama was not born in the United States. "totally".

It looks like you're conceding that his birth certificate is legit now. You ar ejust trying the angle that "well like it may be legit an stuff but it COULD still be that he just flew here and got it after he was born!"

I mean is that what your argument has boiled down to? A what if? A Could?

I provide you facts, with links and sources to back up what I said and this is what you give me?

You're out of your league, please admit that YOU CAN'T PROVE HE WAS BORN OUTSIDE THE US and..... that I HAVE PROVEN HE WAS BORN HERE.

Or provide proof. Your call, I'll wait.....
    Apparently by my answers here I was paying more attention than you.

15. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Would you like to quit wasting our time with fringe arguments and provide a SHRED of evidence Obama was born anywhere but the U.S.?

Because up against that FACT that I have provided you links to more proof than ANYONE would need to to ANYTHING as a U.S. citizen (drivers license passport marriage license ANYTHING) your little attempts to chip away from the outside because you HAVE NO core proof or argument is silly and intellectually dishonest.

Hospital records? Flight information? Anything?

No? :(

16. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    I was probably carrying on with my real life and missed it all together, i cant afford to dedicate 24 hours a day like you can.

Are you? I have already answered that question see the link below, and please try payin attention next time.

If he had presented to the court when originally questioned, and it was verified by experts, and not handed over to an organization that he used to be a part of for inspection, then that would have sufficed the birth certificate question. But he has yet to do that.

Ok George :rolleyes: if that's what makes you happy, you can believe that, i really don't care to play games. I just answered the question for you. I'm sorry i didn't do it in the time frame you would have preferred.

And as you can see in the link below this question was already answered. (before you even posted those questions) Again try paying attention. You keep asking questions that were clearly answered

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=9645178&postcount=345

The proof is in the refusal to turn over the BC, and him and his sister naming two different hospitals when questioned about his birth, and quite frankly, he admitted his guilt to the court by not responding within 15 days to bergs complaint. Not to mention the question at hand is not just his BC validity, but his eligibility in total. The fact that when enrolling into Indonesian school, he was required to become an Indonesian citizen. Not to mention the first BC provided did not match at all the one he provided to factcheck, Surely, i say surely, this is enough evidence to at least suggest an investigation.

Im not completely convinced either way, but What i believe is that the only way its legit is if it was done as Bogart suggested. Thats what im saying. Obama his definitely acting fishy about this.

Neither of us has proven either argument, we have only provided evidence, and the evidence i , and others have provided, is clearly just as adequate as that which you have provided. And clearly show there should at least be an investigation into the matter.

Look, i have provided you with the same type of evidence you have provided me.

It is my belief that Obama is a shady character. Therefore i dont put anything past him.

All i can tell you with some certainty, is that something is not right with his citizenship.

Im not claiming to know these things as solid facts, im just calling what they are, evidence that should suggest an investigation.

17. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Except you posted on the same page as the first time I posted it. So you were here right along with me and I even saw you logged in after I posted it and in the thread.

Just stop lying please. Admit you didn't have an answer for it and now after a few days of waiting for some help because you are too feeble minded to handle it on your own you THINK you have an answer now.

So factcheck.org is in the tank for Obama and that entire page where they laid out in detail how they visited Obama's campaign headquarters, closely inspected the document, took photos, verified it's authenticity, and even found a BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE HONOLULU ADVERTISER. Is all fake.

That's your argument? SERIOUSLY?

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it must be true. The Honolulu Advertiser was in the tank for Barack Obama since the day he was BORN. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    Barack Obama's Birth Announcement (full image)​

No games just show me how you proved Barack was born ANYWHERE else but Hawaii. Still waiting......

Let me get this straight.... the proof is that he hasn't turned over his BC when I just showed you his BC?

You're holding up a court case THAT HE WON as proof that he wasn't born in Hawaii?

What's that, you can't prove it so you're jumping to indonesia? Start a thread about that and I'll GLADLY make you look like a fool there too ;)

Ahh there we go. You went from saying you just proved it to not being convinced either way. I'm looking for a funny picture of a jackass right now!

Umm... I thought you just proved it. Dude you just said you proved it in this same POST. WTF is wrong with you??

No I provided evidence. You provided theories. I mean can I get a scanned document? Could you at least have enough self preservation instinct to photoshop an image or something?

NEWS BULLETIN: He has been investigated for the past 2 YEARS.

The fact that only kooks like you are clinging on to this via the internet says something about you.

Wow....

And the truth arises. You believe that and you DON'T WANT to believe anything else. Hence your inability to see how ridiculous you look.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... BWAAAAHAHAHAHA.

You can tell me with CERTAINTY but can't even tell me what it is?

Now way, YOU JUST PROVED IT, remember?

18. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    You are really a piece of work. Maybe i missed it, but where did i say i PROVED or PROVEN anything? I may have said proof, or evidence, but not proven, perhaps you should learn the difference.

Let me make this as simple as possible for you.

Now, lets start over. If there is any question as to what i believe, this will fill you in.

I "believe" obama is covering up something that has to do with his citizenship.

Why. Simple.

1. he failed to produce a BC
    2. Him and his sister named 2 different hospitals of birth
    3. He has produced false documents on one of his own websites.
    4. He has never provide an actual document to the government even though it was asked of him. Somehow this just gets overlooked.
    5. Alleged recordings of Sarah Obama admitting he was born in Kenya. (I have not heard them but witnesses have heard the tapes)
    6. Finally, as you can see below...I am now Obamas twin brother. Below is the BC to prove it :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

19. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You edited your post as I was replying.

You are entitled to your belief. No one is arguing that you don't believe Obama is horrible. My point is that that very belief is clouding your judgment in this particular matter.

1. he failed to produce a BC
    You're right, that scoundrel is hiding something

2. Him and his sister named 2 different hospitals of birth
    Were EITHER one of them ANYWHERE but the United States?

3. He has produced false documents on one of his own websites.
    According to.....? The kook bloggers you're following?

4. He has never provide an actual document to the government even though it was asked of him. Somehow this just gets overlooked.
    Not overlooked at all. He didn't hand it over to a COURT for a court case brought about by the man that wrote the Swift Boat book. Want to compare source credibility with me?

5. Alleged recordings of Sarah Obama admitting he was born in Kenya. (I have not heard them but witnesses have heard the tapes)
    I'm not going to address alleged recordings that you didn't hear. I'm sure you will understand why.

6. Finally, as you can see below...I am now Obamas twin brother. Below is the BC to prove it :rolleyes:
    You know what that picture proves to me? It proves that:

A) I was right. You really do think factcheck.org, politifact, and the washingtonpost all fraudulently altered documents. That is literally your argument... SERIOUSLY...

B) It also proves that NO MATTER what, whom, or how, that birth certificate is posted on the web you will believe it is fake.

And with that last point I hereby declare you a lost cause.

You see simplyg123, you have to think of it this way. The arguement ALL boils down to whether or not you REALLY think the washingtonpost, politifact, and factcheck.org are all forging documents.

Why?

Because the fact is the document proving he was born in Hawaii exists. It TRUMPS ALL other theories. The only argument left is whether or not it is fake. If the document is REAL, ALL 6 points you just made become meaningless right? So isn't the true litmus test here whether or not the document is real? Would you not agree?

20. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    LOL, this just keeps getting more and more entertaining. :D

That cause being?

I am lost for yours, and your socialistic comrades cause.

If your cause is to convince me Obama is an honest man, or is trust worthy, or in some really inst corrupt?

Damn right, i am a lost cause, and proud of it. So quit trying. :rolleyes: