1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Obama A Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008.

1. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    the experience have not helped his judgment. he is as reckless as he has ever been. He makes decisions based on his gut feeling. He thinks he knows about columbia because he has been there. This is such a failure in understanding. I wonder who is the bigger moron here mccain or sara.

pizzaman, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  2. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok kindergarten time:

A) John McCain is a natural born citizen. Because even though he was physically born outside the United States his birth mother was a U.S. citizen which makes him by law a natural born citizen.

B) Even if Barack Obama were born on MARS his mother is a U.S. citizen which makes him by law a natural born citizen just like John McCain.

You are falling for Republican scare tactics so hard that it is scaring you!

Do 2 things for me please:

1) Ask yourself a VERY simple question. After reading what I just broke down to kindergarten level for you, you can now see that either way he is a U.S. citizen. So what the hell would he gain by lying????

2) Now turn around and look at the sources who just tried to put that nonsense in your head. THAT is who you should be "Scared" of.

GeorgeB., Oct 22, 2008 IP
  3. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Correction, perhaps you should better inform yourself on the law, Obamas mother would need to have lived in the US for 15 years, and in fact she was only in the US for 10 years, making her fall short of the requirement for a child being a natural born citizen via, her mothers citizenship..

So in FACT Obama is not a NBC, and even if he was, he is also a citizen of Indonesia, which also disqualifies him because he has multiple citizenships.

simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  4. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OK before I continue I want you to know that the only way this is going to end is by it becoming a known fact that of the 2 candidates Barack Obama is actually the only one born on U.S. soil :D

1) To get right to your "correction" I know what case you are quoting and it has been superceded since 1927. And think about it.... Ann Dunham was born in Kansas. Just so we're clear on that. Is it your belief that a natural born U.S. 18 year old girl can have a child outside U.S. soil just like anyone older but her child is not a U.S. citizen because she's only 18?

(1a) And though it doesn't even matter but just to correct you the person has to be a U.S. citizen for 10 years, 5 of which they must have resided in the U.S. Not 15 total....

(1b) Even the lunatic blogs and videos out there making the claim will admit that records exist of a registry of birth for Obama in Hawaii. Making any claims that the birth certificate is fake look even more foolish.

2) Factcheck after receiving scrutiny for posting the scanned version that all the conservative wackos went crazy over posted this:
    Now go to this link http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html look at the REAL PICTURES of it not scanned or potentially photo shopped copies, then come back here and write I PROMISE NOT TO LISTEN TO WACKOS 100 times.

GeorgeB., Oct 22, 2008 IP
  5. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I am surprised his real birth certificate has not surfaced. When Obama is elected and starts f-ing up from all the backroom deals he has promised, a reporter will get pissed and actually do some "investigated reporting" and find the Kenyan or where ever he was born, Birth certificate.

[​IMG]

homebizseo, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  6. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    haliberton is looking for it

7. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought Halliburton was just into worldwide oilfield exploration of exploitation depending on which side of the aisle you are on.

8. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    they have subsidies that can do these things better than anyone. they are uniquely qualified

9. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think Halliburton could get informational documents out of third world like a reporter could. But for the correct price a person can get all kinds of info.

10. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    as long as you pay they can do anything. it is haliberton afterall

11. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I remember after he was first elected talk radio shows were talking about him being born in Kenya and that he was quite accomplished for a foreigner. Then they changed their tune and stated he was born in Hawaii and was a Muslim and pondered if he would be sworn in with the Koran. Now all this stuff or talk has been changed and his Wright religion has cleared up what he is. It will be very amusing to see the real birth certificate.

homebizseo, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Between all that an the Ayers friendship, the more we learn about this guy, the more shady characters emerge.

Mia, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  13. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's because people like you (the uninformed) are McCain's target audience.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Real pictures, not scans that can be photoshopped, of his real birth certificate.

All any investigator that is trying to vet Obama has to do is contact the Hawaii Department of Health and confirm his birth (like these folks did).

Why all these cooks think google detective work will somehow find something that 2YEARS of digging by the Republican Machine and the most popular political machine since the Kennedys (the Clintons) didn't find is absurd and you should be ashamed of yourself for being so GULLIBLE.

GeorgeB., Oct 23, 2008 IP
  14. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    HAHAHAHA

No you mean between all that and Ayers the attack machine swiftboat wannabees are looking more desperate and erratic. :D

Did you see what you just quoted (from homebiz no less): Accoring to that craziness Obama is a Kenyan born, Hawaii raised, Muslim with Indonesian ties who wanted to be sworn in on the Koran (ROFL He's not even muslim!)

Way to stay on message guys :D

kitchen sink FAIL.

15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No one was looking for anything. This stuff just comes out. Sometimes by his own admission, and more often than not because Joe Biden cannot stop drinking and talking at the same time.

And as for craziness? No, its all pure speculation. No one knows for sure because Obama will not tell anyone the truth. He could put an end to all of this if he would just come clean.

For some reason he continually refuses. I guess when you are better than everyone else, truth does not matter. We've seen that before.

Mia, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  16. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    pizzaman, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  17. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But Mia, and don't get me wrong I know that when inconsistencies start popping up about the opposing candidate it's natural to want to get at the truth.

But come on what you just said is so factually inaccurate it is REALLY hard to believe someone such as you (one of about 5 respectable conservatives on this board) could actually believe what you're saying is true.

I mean, seriously? Allowing the Factcheck.org people to come down to his headquarters and not only handle and examine the birth certificate but take photos of it to be plastered all over the net is not coming clean?

He DID put an end to all this and perhaps you're unable to see that because you really really want to think something is there. Could that at all be within the realm of possibility?

I cannot believe that you've actually been to this link and still have any doubts that the certificate is real or that he refuses to cooperate. I can only conclude that you know that once you click that link your arguments (certificate validity and him not coming clean) fall apart.

So again, here's the link. Take your time.... http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

As desperate as the McCain campaign is do you really think that if there were even the slightest, most infinitecimal, possibility that Barack was not legally qualified to be President that they wouldn't be all over this?

18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    And that is all anyone is asking for.

I agree, to an extent. What I question is the validity of his birth certificate. My niece is black. Her grand father was born in 61 and on his birth certificate the race of the father says "negro". Something quite common back then. I just question the validity of the birth certificate as it is posted and the controversy surrounding it, not all this, "if he was born here but his mom was this age and only here for this long and was adopted, etc. etc.."

I just question whether the birth certificate on this web site is legit, ie., the real McCoy.

I looked at that, and the reason I still have doubts are because the one posted online does not show the seal, but the one that fact check does. There are other oddities in the text, etc. that again, just raise doubt.

No, he did not put an end to it. He posted an image on his website that is still suspect, has the certificate number blacked out and is otherwise lacking proper authentication.

I've outlined my "reasonable doubts". I just want to know how the race of the father is listed as "African" a term not typically used on birth certificates of the time. I could speculate that it is there because his dad was a "real" African, as in, from "Africa", not some silly PC lame attempt at segregating nationality as that term has been abused today.

However, if that were the case, given he (the father) was Arab African, would it not have said "Arab"?

Again, this is just the nomenclature used on birth certificates of the time. Hawaii had not been a state very long, so who knows, perhaps they adopted a more PC definition of race at that time.

Again, this is my contention. I don't think that is an unfair question of doubt as it concerns an issue shrouded in so much secrecy.

I don't think it is desperation, and I certainly do not believe it is something that the McCain campaign is using else they would have brought it up repeatedly. Its still only ever brought up by authors of books, and you tubers/bloggers.

I question the authenticity of the birth certificate first and foremost, not where Obama was born. Though there are some discrepancies there as well.

I hope that clears things up as to my questions.

Mia, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  19. damian.hoffman

damian.hoffman Peon

Best Answers:
    I've already posted this once in this thread, but it address just about every doubt you have about Obama's birth certificate:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

damian.hoffman, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Just about, but not every. I never said he did not make it available. It is. I just question the authenticity of it. There are two snopes articles neither one of which deals with my specific contention.

Race of the Father.

Mia, Oct 23, 2008 IP