1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Obama A Natural Born Citizen?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008.

simplyg123, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  2. damian.hoffman

damian.hoffman Peon

Best Answers:
  3. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    This was raised in another thread. My thought is that this is a non-starter, and I believe the "Complaint at Law" will be tossed from court as a frivolous lawsuit. I say this, based on a reading of the actual complaint, which is a pile of garbage - no court in the land will give this credible standing.

northpointaiki, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  4. kaethy

kaethy Guest

Best Answers:
    Is McCain a natural born citizen? He was born in Panama. But you don't see Obama supporters trying to make a big deal out of it.
    Try talking about the issues instead.

kaethy, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  5. simplyg123

simplyg123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In fact he was questioned, McCain provided his documents with out question. McCain is undoubtedly a citizen. He was born on Aug. 29, 1936, in the Panama Canal Zone, and Congress has specifically provided that anyone born there of U.S. parents, as he was, is a citizen.

A big deal can not be made of it, because there is nothing there

Every time Obamas character is questioned i hear, "lets stick to the issues" I'd say it is an issue and it needs to be talked about. Obama is dishonest, inexperienced, associated with terrorists and other corrupt organizations. These may not be current day issues, but allowing someone into the highest level of government without addressing these issues, is very naive.

6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    There is some question as to the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate. Until those questions are answered, I'd say the verdict is still out on that one. Looks like a job for Myth Busters.

Mia, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  7. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha!

You are full of so much s**t it's unbelivable.

ThraXed, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  8. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    well as the video says, the birth certificate provided on his site, and the one on factcheck are different. The seal is missing on one. And why doesn't he just produce the documents to shut up the lawyer if he has one. This is why he play the "issues" card. He doesn't want the truth to be known. McCain needs to point out that it IS an issue.

Mia likes this.
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    We like to call it reasonable doubt here in the states.

Mia, Oct 22, 2008 IP
    simplyg123 likes this.
  10. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    what are you talking about. This is not the question that we face when we vote. This questions have to be discussed in the courts. It is unreasonable to ask citizens to make this judgment. If his name is there then he is qualified. GOP can take it to court.

pizzaman, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

What are you talking about?

Mia, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  12. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    just what i said. there are proper avenues to question the eligibility of a candidate. voting booth is not it

13. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    really? so....when we select our next president, it doesn't matter if he is dishonest? It doesn't matter if he has ties to terrorist? It doesn't matter if he has ties to corrupt organizations? It doesn't matter that he doesn't even meet eligibility requirements? These "ISSUES" shouldn't be considered huh?

What are you talking about? :rolleyes:

14. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    you started the thread. you should know what we are talking about. if you do not see the point i am willing to explain

15. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    Oh i got your point, your telling me i shouldn't allow these facts to direct my decision at the poll. I'm telling you Obama should'nt even be considered for president. He has enough skeletons in his closet to open his own graveyard.

Well, im afraid its too late anyway, McCain got my vote yesterday ;)

16. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you guys can't make sure whether a presidential candidate is a US citizen how on earth you'll ever solve the immigration issues?????

:) :0

cientificoloco, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  17. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can look at his pastor rezko or whatever other point you like..
    eligibility is a different issue. eligibility is not an opinion. it has a clear legal definition and if his name is on the ballot then he is eligible.
    he has been also scrunitized because of his position. regardless of who you voted for Obama can still use your support. when he is the president.

18. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    When someone gets away with murder, their still a murderer.

And as the video showed, even if he was at some point a natural born citizen, he lost that citizenship when enrolling into an Indonesian school.

But then there is this also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSht5DobAno&feature=related

its only two minutes please watch it

Or this one is a great video on the faked birth certificate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd5gm8XKv_w&NR=1

19. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How come Republicans ONLY want to talk about Obama?

If your candidate is so great for the country then why aren't you shouting that at the top of your lungs instead of using ALL of your energy to attack Obama? Where are all the McCain is so great threads?

BOTTOM LINE: You are looking pretty desperate. Why? Well first because if this had even the most REMOTE possibility of being true the United States Government has VASTLY more relevant information sources than Google and he would not be allowed to run for President.

I mean seriously, don't be a moron.... He's been vetted by 2 campaign smear teams (Hillary and McCain) for the past 2 years. WTF did you think? Oops, they missed the whole citizenship angle and they needed you and some other wackos to figure it all out using t3h Go0gles? :D :D

There is nothing "wrong" with him. Get over it..... Stop trying to use codewords and inuendos for "he's different" or "he's not one of us" and just come out and say what it is that you want to say. Coward.

Congratulations, in your desperation you have now confirmed you are just as much a joke as your conspiracy nut brothers who think 9/11 was an inside job. ROFLFAIL

P.S. I'm bookmarking this thread with all your names in it for the next time you even attempt to call someone a conspiracy nutjob. :D

GeorgeB., Oct 22, 2008 IP
  20. simplyg123

Best Answers:
    I dont have to promote McCain, everyone knows he's an honerable, experienced man.

The problem is Obama may win, and in fact, there is a lot wrong with him, he is a dishonest man for one, he lied to McCain, he lies about his birth, he lies about ACORN, how can you believe any of his promises for change? You really think Obama can change a system that was designed to reject change? These aren't conspiracies, these are issues that should be addressed and considered.

I don't use any codewords at all, Obama may be a great president, but the issues should be addressed thoroughly, and should be done before election day. America cant afford to just look the other way and take a chance on a man with such scary skeletons, just because he talks about change.