1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is My Video in Compliance?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by parisent, Feb 28, 2016.

Hey Guys ...

About 6 years ago, I put some links to some free music on my website, and Adsense banned me for it! But after a lengthy apology from me and a honest explanation ... they actually reinstated me! I was so lucky!

Well, earlier this week, I put a video on my site that I created. It's a Beautiful Male and Female models video. I really tried to make it as classy as I could. Nothing raunchy what-so-ever. And after 2 days passed - I thought oh no! What if Google finds this material offensive! I am really extra paranoid after what happened last time. Maybe too much so. But just to be on the safe side, I removed it.

I was wondering - if you wouldn't mind having a look at the video - where I currently have it uploaded to ... maybe you can tell me if you think it's ok to post on my website in regard to Adsense. Here is the link: https://vid.me/kZV6

Thanks!!!

parisent, Feb 28, 2016 IP