1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is my site uder all rules of Amazon? If not what changes should I made? Please help!

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by adwaitk007, Dec 24, 2012.

Hello,
    I recently converted my blog (which is PR3 but not blog anymore) to an amazon affiliate website. I am new to amazon and really don't want to make any mistake to get banned from amazon.

As far as my knowledge I done everything under their guidelines and policies but still I am not sure. I am in need of a review from experienced people who are doing affiliate work since many years.

I want to play this game cleanly so please advice abut my site. Is my site uder all rules of Amazon? If not what changes should I made? Please help!

my site: http://www.comfortflat.com/

Waiting for answers. And I know people from DP will never disappoint me.

Regards,
    Adwait

adwaitk007, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  2. adwaitk007

adwaitk007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    still hoping for response!

adwaitk007, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  3. alenyuli

alenyuli Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you should add disclosure page to tell your visitors that you are an affiliate,

“[Insert your name] is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to [insert the applicable site name (amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com)].”

alenyuli, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  4. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure but I don't think amazon like the idea that you placed powered by amazon.com. I am not 100% accurate on this. But I also saw a comment on this before with another theme developer that they will not place anything similar to that as Amazon is against it.

point2, Dec 28, 2013 IP