1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is my site in the sandbox or what?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mr.Dog, Dec 16, 2014.

I type the page title of a post I wrote in June and 6 months later (now) into Google's search field and I only find my post on the next page or, among the first 10 results - in the best case.

My posts are all unique. The titles are original. No over-SEO, almost no keywords used at all.

Site has 300+ Alexa backlinks, about 20 guest articles on quality sites, hundreds of forum comments, I also update the sitemap frequently: 3-5 times monthly, I do some basic Twitter and Facebook promotions (900+ Twitter followers, only about a dozen on Facebook).

Site was launched in late 2012. Has nearly 500 pages.
    Google Webmaster Tools shows the vast majority of the pages indexed.

Is I type my site's brand name, it appears 2nd or 3rd in Google and it took 1-2 years for it to appear there.

Is it in the sandbox or what can go wrong?

I checked: if I type in the title o a post I write on a forum (not DP, but a smaller forum), Google finds it immediately, seconds after it was posted.

What do I have to do in order for Google to see my post immediately - as I type it in?

Mr.Dog, Dec 16, 2014 IP