1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is My Seo & Link Building Strategy Correct or Wrong ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by plrinfo4u, Jul 12, 2015.

Link Building & Seo Ranking Strategy

1) I have about 10 keyword phrases I wish to rank for, should i go for the easiest to rank for 1st by doing a keyword difficulty test on them ?

2) Should I start building backlinks to my top 5 or 6 kw phrases to rank for them quicker only, instead of trying to build backlinks for 10 kw phrases.

......................My confusion is, should i be focusing on 5 kw phrases instead of 10, because if it is all about building back links back to my site for certain keyword phrases in order to start ranking for them, and If I am trying to get backlinks for 10 kw phrases instead of 6, my top 6 kw phrases I wish to rank for ASAP I will get hurt because I am not concentrating on building backlinks for my top 5-6 kw phrases first which is a lot of work and watering down my efforts because I am trying to build backlinks for 10 kw phrases instead which means I am wasting time, money and getting results faster for just a few 1st then once i get 5-6 ranking on 1st page then work on the next new 5 kw phrases i wish to rank for

Is my assessment right or wrong - That I should first target 5-6 kw phrases instead of 10 to get them ranked 1st , by concentrating building backlinks for just 5-6 kw phrases which means I will be building backlinks faster for the few that are most important for me to rank for right away

I am looking to outsource my seo, here are my keyword phrases I wish to rank for :

clowns for hire long island
    clown entertainment nyc
    clown rental nyc
    kids party entertainment long island
    bounce house rentals long island
    jump around party rentals ny
    petting zoo long island
    cigar rollers nyc
    pony rides long island
    petting zoo long island

plrinfo4u, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will help you to get back link for 5 key word in two days from high PR site. PM me

Furquan Ahmed, Jul 12, 2015 IP