1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is my adsense placement correctly?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by falconlink, Apr 24, 2013.

Hi everybody,

Last month, I have launched a site about phone specs and reviews and also placed 2 google ad blocks. The site has good visitors but I can't earn from adsense. Is the placement correctly or should take any changes there? Please review my site and experts suggest me how and what to do for better earn from adsense.

Thanks a lot.

falconlink, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  2. opticalpigion

opticalpigion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Your site looks great, If you remove 234x60 banner ad and place 468x60 after like share follow tweet buttons. Also try only text based ads in square banner besides phone photos.

Then I guess it might look good and you will generate great revenue.

opticalpigion, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  3. BANAGO

BANAGO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @opticalpigion about the text based quare banners beside the phone photos. But I think Google has banned that practice - you have to double check.

BANAGO, May 10, 2013 IP
  4. Waqar Akram

Waqar Akram Active Member

Best Answers:
    You Should Place ads between the Phone Slides a 728 by 90 would be a good one.

And Also on Phone Page make ads between Phone And its price and use only image ads.

Hope it helps

Waqar Akram, May 12, 2013 IP