1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is much categories need for a wallpapers site to get more traffic ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Linda Patel, Jul 31, 2013.

I have a wallpapers site, sorry to say its have no visitors. I want to get many visitors here. I ask all of you experts that,
    how can i get more traffic, how many content is needed, how many categories is need in this site and what could be my task to promote it ?
    I have already created Facebook page and its have 4 likes.
    Is there any solution from any expert ?

Linda Patel, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  2. ksbharath86

ksbharath86 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing to discuss about categories, and yes you need to have as many content as possible to gain more visitors, also you must focus on the right keyword for the image search. Try to optimize your site with good keywords, and perform some guests posts. Naturally it is an easy tak to rank in image search..

ksbharath86, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  3. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    Can you provide a link? Maybe it's something to be done with design or utility :)
    You can try promoting online in places where people interested in art & photography gather. They are likely to visit your site just to watch beautiful wallpapers ( I assume there are some on your site :p ), so it would be nice traffic. Just give them nice sample to make them want more :)

kenzo22, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  4. Linda Patel

Linda Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    hello,
    my site name is www.wallpapershaven.com
    this is my new site. I didn't add ad yet. Now i want to get visitors, because right now its have no visitors.
    If possible please tell me some effective suggestion to get visitors

Linda Patel, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  5. Linda Patel

Linda Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    hello ksbharath,
    thanks for your response :D

Linda Patel, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  6. Sterling Media

Sterling Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Linda,

There are a few suggestions from my side on looking to your website.
    1. The site could still be enhanced with the header portion. Since this website is mostly relevant to images, try having an effective header portion designed in an attractive manner.
    2. There are pages numbered, but still I could say that users will prefer to view any of the images and it'll be easier for them to do only if there are categories. This makes them to navigate in a better manner than striking their head to find the needed. This may also be one of the reasons for a site to lose their users.
    3.Your business/domain name is completely small in font size and its really hard for anyone to find it. A new user will never know what the site is about and the only reason he could sort easily is by viewing the images. So try making it worth.
    4.You could really improve the site from the design side. That would speak more of your site and no matter you'll get with the certain number of users to your site.
    5. After clicking for a category (say Hollywood) if a user needs a particular actors wall paper for more, how will he/she be able to do?
    6. Besides all these, the site still needs to be wire-framed utmost.

Catching up with the above mentioned points will do a betterment for the site, I believe.

Sterling Media, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  7. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah ! more Categories would helps your user to surf and downlaod what there are looking for results in less bounce rate and healthy seo

24wallpapers, Aug 9, 2013 IP