1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Moneybookers is a scam?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Pandarian, Dec 23, 2006.

1. DRUMJUNKIE

DRUMJUNKIE Peon

Best Answers:
    hOW DID YOU GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM.............. YOU DOING BETTER THAN 10,000 OTHER VICTIMS!

DRUMJUNKIE, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  2. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using moneybookers (skrill) for as long as I remember and I never had a single problem, loading or withdrawing from account and if you guys think MB is a scam then you should think about 2 things.

why is it the second most important payment processor on the net?

Why they never had a single problem with visa/mastercard unlike some others such Alertpay.

MB use strong verification system because they deal with the gaming industry, a money laundering industry, they protect themselves that's it

IG2010, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  3. valentin68

valentin68 Member

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers is the best payment option after Paypal.

valentin68, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  4. baskers

baskers Peon

Best Answers:
    They ask for scamming information, colour copies of passports etc. Black and white should be good enough, but colour is used by scammers very successfully

baskers, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  5. phpsolution

phpsolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. If you think they cheat than you are wrong. Try to contact them.They will ask many question and other documentation and will release payment instantly. Keep in mind if you failed to prove yourself during verification process than it will be big problem for you.

phpsolution, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  6. baskers

baskers Peon

Best Answers:
    Did not think to contact them thought they were mind readers. Someone opened an account in my name last year, not me. I reported to them, now when I opened my account they have locked it requesting information that is used by scammers, I have sent all the information they have requested yet they still want more details, too much information, even the banks don't ask for this much in depth personnal information to be sent over the internet.

baskers, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  7. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why people are still posting replies to a thread that is 6 years old is beyond me.

Mega B, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  8. baskers

baskers Peon

Best Answers:
    Mega B good point made by posting in this thread, do you work for Moneybookers. scammmers?

baskers, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  9. ustas007

ustas007 Member

Best Answers:
    MoneyBookers also known like Skrill is the scam system. I tried withdraw my money to my bank account, and got open ticket with questions like: Send us the utility bills (It's Ok for me), Send us color copy of your password and drivers license which I'll never will do to any system online (I have SSN, why they need my password?). After my answer Moneybookers closed my account and my money gone. So be carefully with this 'England made scam system by name Moneybookers'. Never keep money on Skrill account and be ready lost them as I am.

ustas007, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  10. ustas007

ustas007 Member

Best Answers:
    Mega B, try to think, maybe people love this forum ... or... this post is on the top of SearchEngines like google with keyword like 'Moneymookers scam'? Hahaha, or maybe you really working on moneybookers :) So tell your friends moneybookers will be dead in 2 years. System suxx like all in Great England.

ustas007, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  11. nabeel_25

nabeel_25 Peon

Best Answers:
    moneybookers is best bank i m using it very good and i can withdraw my money to my country and its very easy

nabeel_25, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  12. ustas007

ustas007 Member

Best Answers:
    nabeel_25, are you working with moneybookers? Because all of your 6 post is about bank.. http://forums.digitalpoint.com/search.php?searchid=6143975 And whole posts was made the same day. Exactly when you was registered. Moderators, could you pls remove this spam bot? Thank you. I'm really hate spam and also moneybookers.

ustas007, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  13. ustas007

ustas007 Member

Best Answers:
    phpsolution, did you send color copy of your passport to them?

ustas007, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  14. locke815

locke815 Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer to use Paypal. I've never used Moneybookers but I've heard rumours about it having some flaws.

locke815, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  15. Sport streams

Sport streams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am using Moneybookers and I have 6 fugures amounts there, because I can not use Paypal while gambling. No problem with them, they recovered even funds stolen from my prepaid card.

However they are a bit aimed at VIP' s who have a 1000% better customer service and other few useless benefits. But I trust them more than to Paypal. I feel like having private bankers there and I even do not use bank anymore.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
    Sport streams, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  16. baskers

baskers Peon

Best Answers:
    They really do not like anyone who asks "Why do you want my Passport, Driving Licence, etc with all the numbers visable?" I asked this question and they said that due cto my transaction history they were closing my account, no questions. The problem is the only transactions were an attempted ID theft by them!

baskers, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  17. tuyenbk43

tuyenbk43 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [h=2]Moneybookers is not scam[/h]

tuyenbk43, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  18. Sebastian Bermudes

Sebastian Bermudes Peon

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers may be legit, however the people using it certainly aren't! Be careful! And remember what good old dad taught you when you were a kid, "If it looks too good to be true...."

Sebastian Bermudes, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  19. ustas007

ustas007 Member

Best Answers:
    It is really helpful. Thanks.

Yes, it is scam for gamers only not for real business or people. Go ahead, when you will get busted, just remember where you could write 'good' review.

Some strange statistic: In April 2012 on this thread we see answers only from new born users Join Date: Apr 2012.

ustas007, May 1, 2012 IP
  20. brum26

brum26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have used moneybookers for 2 of my ecommerce sites for the last 18 months and have never had a problem with them. I offer both moneybookers and paypal as payment options and use moneybookers mainly as my payment gateway for debit and credit card payments. Paypal are worse if anything because they charge such a ridiculous amount in fees. Whenever I had any kind of problem moneybookers helped sort it over the phone. Sounds like some of you people are the scammers and you don't like it because moneybookers won't let you use their system for your scams.

brum26, May 1, 2012 IP