1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is money still in the list and why?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sivric.marijan, Apr 28, 2016.

Hello DP members!

You know that people say "the money is in the list". Do you think that's true and why?

If you have success with mailing lists, can you please tell us how do you do it?! What do you tell people when they visit your landing page? What do you offer them? A free PDF report, free ebook, a chance to make money?

What do you do with your subscribers? Do you send them Clickbank offers or CPA offers or what?

Thanks in advance!

sivric.marijan, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  2. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    Email marketing still works well. I tried to keep my subscribers tuned in like a television series. I don't promote too many things because this will
    turn them off eventually.

WebmasterPhil, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Not in randomly purchased ones though. If it's your visitors or customers, then yes, they are probably interested in what you have to offer (once in a while). Other than that it's a hit-or-miss type of thing. Quantity matters too. I usually offer buy one get one free (bogos) whatever that might be. Everyone loves that.

qwikad.com, Apr 28, 2016 IP
    sivric.marijan and NetStar like this.