1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is marketing cj affiliate links in adwords legal ? and what products to choose from ?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by infogle, Jul 23, 2007.

1. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    That's correct. It depends on the final destination. If the display URL is "infogle.com", the visitor has to land on "infogle.com/something...". If that "infogle.com/something..." page automatically redirects to a merchant page, that's not an accurate display URL. Try reading the whole policy, too:

I've been doing this for quite a while, I know what I'm telling you is correct.

tvmatt, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  2. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i have written this post to help me out...and you are making me confuse about this.... so how can i do this...?

should i write in display url... "Please CLick Here" and destination url to the advertiser site ???

Just help me out...

infogle, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  3. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    The display URL can't have "Please click here", that's not a URL. You need the display URL to be your site, and it needs to land on your site. If the merchant allows it, you may be able to use their domain & go directly to a CJ link, but most merchants don't allow this.

tvmatt, Jul 26, 2007 IP
  4. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    so then how can i work with adwords.... posting my Cj affiliate links in that... what's the procedure that you all are following to market products of cj in adwords... ?

infogle, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  5. retrocode0071

retrocode0071 Banned

Best Answers:
    are you paying attention?

Adwords --> landing page populated wtih CJ links --> to CJ advertisers.

retrocode0071, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  6. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    sorry what you said is not clear to me... kindly explain

infogle, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  7. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Judging by your questions, don't be surprised if you lose a lot of money... there's only so much help we can give you, but unfortunately it seems like you don't understand the basic concepts at this point.

1) Post an ad on Adwords. Link that ad to your site.
    2) Put information about the advertiser on your site, put a CJ link on the site.
    3) People click on the CJ link from your site.

If you still don't understand it, don't even try using Adwords for promoting affiliate programs.

tvmatt, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  8. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    see this was the thing i was asking all of you.... THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS (infinite times)

I have to put ads with keywords for my website and at the landing page i have to give the cj affiliate websites url and then customer would land up there... :):):):)

Is this is the only procedure to market cj products in adwords... or there is some other... is all following this....

See i know it must be very annoying to all of you as iam asking questions which are just not up to the level of the forum... but just believe me somebody whom i know as a good friend who helped me a lot at times... but recently given a wrong suggestions about the adwords and to place the cj links on it resulting a big loss... that's why...

Hope you all consider this and understand my situation....

infogle, Jul 27, 2007 IP
  9. clb

clb Member

Best Answers:
    infogle, If you've lost money with Adwords why are you so eager to repeat?

Have you thought about AdCenter or Yahoo?

Maybe even organic SEO?

Because of Adwords huge amount of traffic (and the CPC that goes along with it) you're credit card can get hammered if you don't know what your doing.

clb, Jul 28, 2007 IP
  10. Mark Davies

Mark Davies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Infogle, I understand you are eager to make money with CJ. please understand that it takes time and information.
    From your questions I think you need to read google tos and do research(most important!0 on which products to promote (keyword policy, protected keywords etc.) competition and keyword pricing on Googole.
    I wish you luck but YOU need to do these things,.
    People in this forum have given you great advice Apply yourself
    Regards
    Mark

Mark Davies, Jul 28, 2007 IP
  11. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i have gone all thru and cj is not new for me... i have been working with them for last 2-years and receiving regular payments... but just wanted to try new marketing with adwords as i read in many discussion boards that its giving out nice results in adwords... but was curious to know more about it and how can i do it...

If anything remains please do guide me... further.... i will be new to adwords...but not with cj

infogle, Jul 29, 2007 IP