1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Majestic SEO reliable?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by xtmx, May 13, 2013.

I just looked at one of my domains on this site, and it said the domain had 246,227 back links. Could that possibly be right?

I used to have a URL shortener on the domain, and it was moderately successful.

Also, should I renew it, since it expires in a month? The domain is ooze.us.

xtmx, May 13, 2013 IP
    jags2ooo likes this.
  2. jaewun

jaewun Member

Best Answers:
    I've never had a reason not to trust Majestic SEO, seems to be industry standard, or quite common anyway.

It's definitely possible. Massive linkbuying or nuking can get those kind of links. They seem to all be pretty low quality links anyway so I wouldn't think too much about it.

What seems to be your concern going forward anyway?

jaewun, May 13, 2013 IP
  3. Martin Coleman

Martin Coleman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I fully trust Majestic SEO ,It has many types of features.
    Comparing it to Linkscape that surpasses Majestic SEO on some fronts; for instance, it has Trust Rank, which is a big part of Google’s algorithms. It also has domain juice and many other measurements Majestic SEO lacks. The big down side is that Linkscape reports are limited to a few thousand links and anchor text stats, and sell more of them for additional price, whereas with Majestic SEO, this information is unlimited.

Martin Coleman, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  4. Sukha Bansi

Sukha Bansi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it works most of time for me but if i use blackhat techniques to make backlinks to site then this happen.

Sukha Bansi, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've never used it, but if it says that many backlinks, I'd just be happy with that and believe it :) I'd love to have that many backlinks! lol.

ninjamtlt1, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  6. Gamrpro

Gamrpro Member

Best Answers:
    They are pretty solid although I haven't tried their premium / paid version yet. Anybody has experience with that?

Gamrpro, Jun 6, 2013 IP
    robertjhon likes this.
  7. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    it works, you can also use other tools and compare results to find out the most performing backlinks, there are free online tools as well as software to install.

Mark Berger, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  8. ETA

ETA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it works well.

ETA, Jun 8, 2013 IP