1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Linkbuilding Dead?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by usasportstraining, Nov 13, 2017.

1. rihsam

rihsam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great

rihsam, May 2, 2019 IP
  2. rihsam

rihsam Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks

rihsam, May 2, 2019 IP
  3. Robert_Sheerhoon28

Robert_Sheerhoon28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you please explain what did you mean?
    Thanks

Robert_Sheerhoon28, May 2, 2019 IP
  4. dark_duck

dark_duck Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Been working for me like a charm!

Step 1: Search for the term you want to rank. Do it before you started working your content.

Step 2: Analyse the first 5-10 search results. This is very important, Create a list of points which make those content the best to read (It could be the layout, Graphics, writing style and more).

Step 3: Find out the most common structure those content follow.

Example: How to make Line following robot.

#1: List of parts
    #2: Algorithm
    #3: Circuit & Assembly
    #4: Program
    #5: Testing
    #6: conclusion.

Step 4: Once you discovered the structure your content is going to follow. Put the list from step #2 within your content structure.
    In case, if you didn't found this list (Which automatically puts your content in better position), you need to find if on your own.

Step 5: Create your content and make sure that it beats all those 5-10 content in step #2. (That's Skyscraper technique by Brian Dean, not gonna lie.)

Step 6: Take down the list of contents/blogs linking to those 5-10 ranking content (you can go more further for this).

Step 7: Reach out to each of the content/blog writers/editors. (That's Email outreach, not gonna lie about that one either.)

Reach them out like this :

Hi Derp,

I was just wondering around and noticed that you linked to (this_article) from (your_content_here).

Well, I also published an article just recently on (the_topic_you_linked_to_that_guy), thought that you'd liked it since i wrote on (this_stuff) and explained (this_stuff) which they didn't.

I'd be more than glad to hear about what you think about (my_article) ?

PS: Do share it with your audience and link it the same way you linked (that_guy's_article), I hope that would do good for everyone :)

Cheers,
    Dark_Duck
    Find me on Linkedin & Instagram

The more you personalize it the more better result you'll get.

Note: Your content has to be the best of all or you wont see it working through.

Its been working for me so good that i gave it a try when my cousin asked me to teach him blogging.

Its been 70+ days (Registered his domain at 12 Feb),

[​IMG]

with 20+ organic users a day. And yeah, that's financial blog

Thank me later :)

dark_duck, May 4, 2019 IP
  5. onlinebusinesscasestudies

onlinebusinesscasestudies Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with 99% of this, but I'd add that regarding...

"Note: Your content has to be the best of all or you wont see it working through."

...no one should be surprised that they have a success rate below 5% with this Skyscraper Technique even if they have the best content around. In my experience most website owners don't give a sh*t about linking to high quality content, they want to appeal to Google just like everyone else so they want to link to Google trusted, high authority sites. So even if you have the best content around a topic, many site owners will be afraid to link to you if you're a new and weak site.

That said, the success rate is definitely not 0%, so I agree that this type of outreach link building is the best and most efficient way of building backlinks in 2019 and beyond! But people have to have realistic expectations, because if they send out 10 emails and no one even replies back it can easily demotivate someone to give up... they have to understand that it's a law of big numbers: you have to send out HUNDREDS of emails in order to get a handful of backlinks. However, those backlinks will be far more powerful than building 100s or 1000s of shitty backlinks with spammy tactics, so it's definitely worth it.

Steve

6. dark_duck

dark_duck Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I do agree with that 5%, that's why skyscraper technique can't be applied into all kind of contents and this outreach method doesn't work much for new websites (as people do not like new websites), unfortunately.

And yeah, I personally send like 150+ emails after extracting it from the ranking contents and out of that I get 8-5 backlinks. It's ridiculous to send like 10-15 emails and expect some results.

dark_duck, May 4, 2019 IP
  7. SarahBoyer

SarahBoyer Banned

Best Answers:
    I think,, Your answer is no. But you have to maintain quality.

SarahBoyer, May 4, 2019 IP