1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Linkbuilding Dead?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by usasportstraining, Nov 13, 2017.

1. c0ntrite

c0ntrite Peon

Best Answers:
    Link Building is not dead, I just managed to rank my newly created sites because of it. Don't spam, read and contribute.

c0ntrite, Nov 23, 2017 IP
  2. Hare_Digital

Hare_Digital Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope! It's just more fun. Link building, in it's truest sense, will never die. As with all evolving industries, the cream will rise to the top. The "SEO Gods" who think they can cash in on spammy links will soon be out of a job, the hard working SEO peeps that look after they're clients will be making cash still.

Hare_Digital, Nov 23, 2017 IP
  3. iprism

iprism Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Link building is not dead. In Search Engine Optimization one of the main factor is link building. If you build high quality back links to your business niche it's very helpful to your website position in SERP. Some important link building techniques are:
    Forum posting
    QNA(question and answer)
    Blog writing and submission
    Infographic
    Link Bait, round ups
    Local business listing
    Guest Posting
    Blog commenting

iprism, Nov 24, 2017 IP
  4. Maxcro

Maxcro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    How are you? Hope you are doing well. According to my point of view .. Link Building are known to be the best way to attract more and more readers to your website and it is imperative for it to be interesting and attention-grabbing. We understand what it takes to create a highly attractive link building that would bring you a large pool of readers, hiking your website traffic in a few days.

let me know your thought.

Thanks!

Maxcro, Nov 24, 2017 IP
  5. Spacefruit

Spacefruit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Makes me laugh these type of statements. While people think link building or SEO is dead, people are doing $10/K per month :)

Spacefruit, Dec 1, 2017 IP
  6. Marius Enache

Marius Enache Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are still in Google's top 3 ranking factors.

However, unlike from in the past where you'd have been able to get your posts on Google's first page by creating hundreds of spammy backlinks with automated software, Google now pays more attention to the quality of your site's backlinks.

Instead of focusing on quantity, you should now focus on the quality of your backlinks. A backlink from a high-authority domain will weight more than 100 backlinks from a low-authority domain.

Marius Enache, Dec 1, 2017 IP
  7. AndyChuyen

AndyChuyen Banned

Best Answers:
    Backlinks/link building will never dead. Just do it right. Build your own PBN or web 2.0s, I'm control over 100 sites/blogs

AndyChuyen, Dec 6, 2017 IP
  8. kellyrose

kellyrose Active Member

Best Answers:
    User visits your website through a reference URL or a backlink, if there are no quality back links to your pages then it will hardly appear in search results but make sure your back links should have strong reference from genuine websites. No matter whether it is so follow our no follow, there should be gradual increase in your back links strength so that it surely contributes to better your web page ranking in search engines.

kellyrose, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  9. jsfunstuff

jsfunstuff Banned

Best Answers:
    link building is not dead but change old stuff out and new way of link building is in like natural links are work perfect

jsfunstuff, Dec 10, 2017 IP
  10. chinna21

chinna21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    linkbuilding is not dead. getting links and that is dofollow links through this we can improve the ranking

chinna21, Dec 17, 2017 IP
  11. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    No,

If you are generating link building on various high DA and high traffic website, then still link building is the most important and effective technique in SEO.

Manish.ebiztrait, Apr 25, 2019 IP
  12. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good quality links always help to increase ranking.

Aryans, Apr 26, 2019 IP
  13. Robert_Sheerhoon28

Robert_Sheerhoon28 Peon

Best Answers:
    When we talk about link building, people often misunderstood it as just throwing your link on a website. It’s completely wrong. Link building won’t be dead, never, it’s just getting more exclusive.

Robert_Sheerhoon28, Apr 26, 2019 IP
  14. rihsam

rihsam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link building is the most important factor for search engine ranking. It's not dead.

rihsam, Apr 27, 2019 IP
  15. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Link building may or may not be important for search engine ranking, but it sure in hell is NOT the most important factor!!! If it were, you would see millions of pages with NO CONTENT on them.

mmerlinn, Apr 27, 2019 IP
  16. Maxcro

Maxcro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent!!! :)

Maxcro, Apr 27, 2019 IP
  17. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    How does your post ANSWER the QUESTION the OP posted? Or should you be BANNED for posting SPAM to up your post count?

18. JanetGriggs

JanetGriggs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

No link construction blueprint change. Keep maybe not quantity is created by superior connection.

Have a great work.

JanetGriggs, Apr 27, 2019 IP
  19. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Say what? Please translate this into English.

20. onlinebusinesscasestudies

onlinebusinesscasestudies Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, you tell me. I have a website in the fitness niche where for about half a year I only saw a handful of visitors every month. Then when I started doing link building, my traffic shot up, here's a screenshot of my Google Analytics account:

[​IMG]
    As you can see my traffic absolutely skyrocketed after my link building campaign, so I would definitely NOT call link building dead.

However, it does matter what type of backlinks you build. I built what Google considers white hat backlinks, and I built them with outreach link building strategies. Are you familiar with these? I'm happy to go into more detail about exactly what I did, step by step, and I'm even willing to reveal this site of mine in the fitness niche if anyone would like to know more.

Steve