1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it worth it to hire someone to spin my articles for the article directories?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by YARSolutions, Jun 16, 2011.

1. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it is best that you spin articles before submission. it takes a lot of time to do it manually, or even tool assisted manual spinning takes up quite a bit of time. if you have the budget to get this done by hired hands, then by all means do that. idea of spinning is to make it hard for google to detect duplicate content. more unique the content is, better index rate you will get from mass article submission.

make sure the person you hire does it manually. always check the spun version yourself to see it makes sense or not cause tool spun article will read gibberish

sultanofseo, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  2. Arthur1

Arthur1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Even before the Panda revolution I think the article spinning software was a flawed concept. To me it's a matter of integrity. I wouldn't want to put my name to something which required no thought, and which ultimately devalues the information which is available on the internet, by flooding the online world with computer generated pap - often of dubious quality. By all means re-write your article, or pay somebody to do it. It's one thing to use software to generate backlinks or whatever, but to generate content artificially is another matter

Arthur1, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  3. Globalp

Globalp Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not spin any articles unless you are spinning like 4 or 5 sentences deep and not using them to much. I would write up a few quality articles and use them for some web 2.0 sites and maybe find some related blogs and ask if you can guest post in return for a link. These are some great free methods.

Globalp, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  4. Padgett

Padgett Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess you can do it by yourself. There is nothing difficult. Besides, you will be able to control everything.

Padgett, Jun 21, 2011 IP