1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it worth it to hire someone to spin my articles for the article directories?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by YARSolutions, Jun 16, 2011.

I'm writing articles for article submission and so but I'm not good at spinning articles and I don't even have the time to.

Is it worth it to pay someone for spinning my articles to submit different articles to the article directories? Or does it give the same result as for the SEO if I submited the same article in all article directories.

Waiting for your response.
    Thank you in advance!

YARSolutions, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  2. ocvista

ocvista Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm. In my own view, you'd better just download an article spinner if your just up to spinning articles than just wasting money hiring someone who will just use the same software for article spinning..

Note: if you are going to use article spinner, use the best one, and at least try to check your spun articles before submitting. At least to see of the grammar is correct and the point of view that you want your readers to understand.

ocvista, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  3. fannychou

fannychou Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't spin articles any more, the update of Google Panda algorithm will penalize those article directories that are full of duplicate content, so your website will be affected and the rankings will lower down.

fannychou, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  4. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use an article spinner to spin your articles and make sure that if you do, the outcome should be 50% or more different from the original article. Like Ocvista suggested, check the spun article's grammar. The spun article should also still be comprehensible.

affilorama, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  5. goldhome

goldhome Peon

Best Answers:
    If you ask me, it would a complete waste of time. When google finds that it is a spinned article, the power given to that link lowers and the website looses the certain power gained by that particular link. It will not hurt our website for sure.
    But if you are looking for results, always do manual rewriting.
    Article spinners give out crap, so avoid them.

Regards,

goldhome, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  6. nomadic

nomadic Peon

Best Answers:
    Do it yourself. In seo, expertise has less importance than devotion.

nomadic, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  7. McGaw

McGaw Peon

Best Answers:
    If you hire someone to spin the article manually - no software - you will notice the difference and it will appear to be like a new article. A good spinner that rewrites each sentence one by one will give you good results. And it will look nothing like an article spinning software article. I've used what many call the best article spinning software and I can spin an article in half the time it takes to make an software spun article look like it was written by an English speaking writer.

Of course, I could be a little biased. :)

McGaw, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  8. popgals

popgals Peon

Best Answers:
    You can hire someone to do part-time job , if you have no more time to do that .

popgals, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  9. shyam12

shyam12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't wast your time for copy and past, use only fresh article in a single directory.

shyam12, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  10. mandy111

mandy111 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it is difficult to spin any article,you can edit or modify your article if you want.

mandy111, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  11. SEOguide00

SEOguide00 Peon

Best Answers:
    Instead of hiring someone to spin your articles, just hire someone to manually rewrite the articles.

SEOguide00, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  12. searchtechword

searchtechword Peon

Best Answers:
    not point in spinning articles now, specially after google panda update. Spinning articles without proper tool could be easily caught in duplicate article contents and your site will be blacklisted instead..

searchtechword, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  13. AYoungMillionaire

AYoungMillionaire Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this for a backlink or to drive traffic?

For the major directories, it'd be better to have a manually re-written article.

For just backlinks, might be okay to spin it, but it still has to have good grammar and spelling.

Otherwise it just wouldnt get approved.

AYoungMillionaire, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  14. brainmasterinfo

brainmasterinfo Member

Best Answers:
    spun articles often have meaningless sentences and grammatical mistakes. they wont be too much useful for SEO.

brainmasterinfo, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  15. SEOguide00

SEOguide00 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you submit the same article on many different directories, you will not be able to get much benefits from your efforts especially with the latest Google Panda update. I suggest that you hire someone to re-write the content for you. This will give a different result as the articles will appear original.

SEOguide00, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  16. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Never submit the same article to multi article directory, it will harm your seo for the reason "duplicate content"
    Although you are spinning the article, you gotta ensure the uniqueness is high

lifeplayer, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  17. PromoDirect

PromoDirect Member

Best Answers:
    Using article spinner is not so difficult. Not at least for someone like you who can write articles. I suggest, you must spend time & get a hold of using the spinner. Its the practice that makes you used to anything. Therefore, instead of investing money, if you practice using the spinner, I am sure you will pick the momentum very quickly. Then you will find it easy!

PromoDirect, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  18. martinclaybold

martinclaybold Peon

Best Answers:
    Submitting the same article in different directories, is not a good idea. The search engines would count it as duplicate content, and you may not get the advantage you deserve. Spinning an article is not at all difficult. All it needs is a bit of practice, which you can learn within one week. You can try your hand at SpinProfit.com.

martinclaybold, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  19. calvynlee

calvynlee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hire some one to write article for me and also provide the writer the spinner software to spin articles as well.

It is worth to do it!

calvynlee, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  20. weknowonlinemarketing

weknowonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Article spinning is a Black Hat SEO technique. Try to avoid this.

weknowonlinemarketing, Jun 21, 2011 IP