1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it worth buying the “Premiun SEO Pack” Wordpress plugin?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by IceW500, Nov 26, 2018.

Is “Premium SEO pack” on Envato Market worth it? Or is there free ones that do the same? It’s currently on sale for cyber Monday 50% off which is why I’m asking. If it adds value and is worth the price I’ll buy it but if there’s free plugins out there that do the same exact thing I’d prefer not to buy. Let me know what you think: (it has a lot of good reviews and downloads hence why it looks good to me but I wonder if there’s free seo plugins worth it) https://codecanyon.net/item/premium-seo-pack-wordpress-plugin/6109437
    SEMrush

IceW500, Nov 26, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use the All in one SEO pack https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/. You need to analyse the content and keywords your self. Content is the king ultimately. Premium seo pack wordpress has mix reviews on codecanyon. I am not sure if its worth to invest. All in one seo pack is free and they also have a upgraded plugin package.

AlphaNine_Vini, Nov 26, 2018 IP
  3. arvindmjvind

arvindmjvind Peon

Best Answers:
    premium plugin have advance features and options, then you can go for that.

arvindmjvind, Dec 2, 2018 IP
  4. ATMD

ATMD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have the SEO knowledge to optimize your page that is targeted towards your keywords, you wouldn't need plugins to help you, but if you feel you don't have enough SEO knowledge, a premium SEO plugin would give you the full details. You get to invest in a high quality SEO tool and also your SEO education.

ATMD, Dec 3, 2018 IP
  5. CenTex Hosting

CenTex Hosting Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on the the plugin and what you need it to do. While most I would not spend the money to upgrade as the free version would do what I am needing. On the other hand plugins like word fence and so on I would spend the money for the extra security.

It really comes down to what you are trying to do. If the plugin as extra features that you would like to use then yes by all means get it.

CenTex Hosting, Dec 3, 2018 IP