1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it true that the last Prophet was a Pedophile ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by CosmicRay, May 2, 2007.

1. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They throw bombs because their imam's tell them to kill all the jews....ALLAH AKBAR!!!!

Also, since you list posting facts, I want a source that says the 16 year old threw a bomb because israeli's soldiers attacked their house and killed the parents....or are you making that one up too??

FYI, I did read the whole articles...amazing how all of them came to the same conclusion...that israel is really not to blame.

As far as here in the US, first of all, both palestine and Israel have laws that once you are 12 you can be tried as an adult...not many other countries have this. The US does not. However, if a 12 year old commits a serious crime (such as murder) they can be tried as an adult if the situation fits...but that depends on the judge and jury, and the severity of the crime. Furthermore, we don't have 12 year old kids that do this on a daily basis because their imam told them too....

d16man, May 2, 2007 IP
  2. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As i said you wanted for source I provided you with.

Now you know why they kidnapped your soldier?
    because you got thousands of them on your jails..

now discussing about why the 16 years old thrown the bomb is something we here never gonna reach an agreement on. because u think diffrent i think diffent someone else may think diffrent..

Mr_2, May 2, 2007 IP
  3. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Well we do and if a child was to be found guilty and thrown in jail its a breach of their civil rights. Isn't that something what you guys are fighting for in the middle east along with democracy?

cormac, May 2, 2007 IP
  4. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What a great job you do of avoiding the topic...I am glad that you no longer want to talk about it, because that means that you can't help the fact that you make up the facts....these kids are in jail because they committed crimes, plain and simple. You do the crime, you do the time. I can't help it if hezbollah and hamas kidnapped israeli soldiers for no reason...remember that Israel has always been the one to fire second, because these islamic militants always fire first, usually on innocent women and children.

Last time I checked Israel had a democracy...however, that doesn't change the fact their laws are different. That is the beauty of a democracy over a dictatorship...they can choose laws that are fair. The palestinians have the same laws. Iraq however did not. Nice try at changing the subject, but it didn't work.

d16man, May 2, 2007 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Because Muhammad taught that this was the proper way to behave and because people like you support that way of thinking to this day.

You and people like you are responsible for destroying that child's life by teaching him that torturing, raping, and killing are the path to heaven.

If you want the violence to stop, you have to start in your own mosques. You have to stop teaching children that their lives are worthless unless they become martyrs for Allah.

Sheik Ahmad Bahr recently said "I guarantee you that the power of belief and faith is greater than the power of America and Israel. They are cowards who are eager for life, while we are eager for death for the sake of Allah."

When you teach this to impressionable children, these are the results you get.

Will.Spencer, May 2, 2007 IP
  6. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

Islam is a vile cultish religion. It's the most disgusting and destructive religion I have ever seen in my life. It treats women like cattle and children like slaves. It brings death and destruction where ever it goes. And your precious Mohammad had sex with a 9 year old girl.
    Allah Akbar!

Hows that for 'shooting' words and grabbing the attention of your brain cell? ;)

ly2, May 2, 2007 IP
  7. mng026

mng026 Peon

Best Answers:
    I could not have described my thought any better myself! :)

Anyway the defination of a Pedophilia from the Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders is this:

Pedophilia is a paraphilia that involves an abnormal interest in children. A paraphilia is a disorder that is characterized by recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies generally involving: nonhuman objects; the suffering or humiliation of oneself or one's partner (not merely simulated); or animals, children, or other nonconsenting persons

mng026, May 2, 2007 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Probably for the same reason that people still pray to a God who did Mary without asking her which is actually a rape. :rolleyes: :D

gworld, May 2, 2007 IP
  9. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes you try too hard...

ly2, May 2, 2007 IP
  10. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    Aisha was moved to the Prophet's house at the age of 9. There is no evidence as to when they entered a physical relation. And they had NO child together!

Ahmad_Malik, May 2, 2007 IP
  11. B.EAGLE

B.EAGLE Guest

Best Answers:

:eek:

This is my last reply in this topic..
    NO Comment!!!

B.EAGLE, May 2, 2007 IP
  12. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem is You keep insisting milk is black without any proof :rolleyes:

israel hate muslims so it keep them on its jail torture them etc..

Mr_2, May 2, 2007 IP
  13. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    ok , tell me where it says in quran throw a bomb?

I suggest people like should think first "why someone blowing himself up?"

Life is sweet no matter what race, religion or country you from.
    No wonder G.Bush has supporter like you.. :D

Thats 1 kind haterad against a religion .

People like has been fully "brain washed" by israeli controled media.

They bombard your poor brain with waves of haterad they teach you to hate "islam" and muslims.

I can not help you much because you have been fully brain washed.

Mr_2, May 2, 2007 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    You mean like the hateful comments you just made against Jews?

No -- what makes people angry with Islams is the simple fact that Muslims are constantly murdering people!

I am appalled that you would blame the Jews when the simple and obvious answer is right there in front of your face.

Quit murdering people and people will like you more. Is that not immediately comprehensible?

Why is it that Muslims seem completely unable to take responsibility for their actions? Is there something in the Qua'ran which teaches you to constantly blame everyone else for your problems? WTF?

Will.Spencer, May 2, 2007 IP
  15. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    The Hadith, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:

There are six collections of the Hadith. Of the six major hadith collections, the one most often sourced as authoritative is Sahih Bukhari which contains 7275 hadiths, where the information above comes from.

GTech, May 2, 2007 IP
  16. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well put the reality eyeglasses on my dear freind.

Its the American murdering innocent iraqis. Its israeli's that killing without a reason innocent palestinians.

You don't like to hear the "fact"

You and people like you who have no real clue whats going on in the world has been fully brain washed.

What you learned when you were a kid was " hate islam", "hate muslims", they are bad, they are evile.

Thats what we call brainwashing.

Its against islam law to kill youself " suicide"

Islam is a religion of peace, freedom and full respect to women.

Mr_2, May 3, 2007 IP
  17. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    The source of the above information can only be the Hadiths books which are nothing but lies attributed to prophet Muhammad. It has no support in Quran. It does not make practical sense.

Any person at the age of six is still a child who is incapable of taking crucial decisions which are essential for marriage under Quranic guidance, like taking solemn pledge, ascertaining mutual attraction, agreeing to the dowry (including adjustment thereto), ascertaining whether the opposite person is an idol worshipper or not and many other issues. Further, marriage involves taking serious responsibilities on the part of both the spouses concerning the upbringing of the family, which a child of the age of 6 or 8 or whatever is incapable of taking.

God commanded us in the Quran not to accept any Hadith but the Quran. The prophet Muhammad himself ordered his followers not to write any Hadiths and to write only the Quran. You will find a rich source of information regarding the corruption of Hadith books and how they insult the prophet Muhammad, insult God Almighty and insult this great religion on our web site at;

Mr_2, May 3, 2007 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    This is complete and utter bullshit. Americans wouldn't give a damn about Muslims one way or the other if the Muslims weren't constantly murdering people.

In Iraq, Muslims are murdering each other. They are barely bothering to attack Americans. We're a side show to their mad blood lust for each other.

Ahem. I have lived and worked on four continents. I know more about more cultures than any brainwashed slave of Allah.

It sounds like you are ignorant and brainwashed.

Most living Americans probably didn't know much about Muslims until the Munich Olympics. That's how Muslims introduced themselves to the modern Western world.

Apparently it is -- unless you take a bunch of innocent men, women, and children with you. Then, it's a fast track to heaven with 40 virgins.

This is complete and total bullshit.
    1. Islam is a religion of unending violence, not of peace. All of our experience shows us this.
    2. Islam is a religion where no individual can experience freedom, because every facet of their lives is ruled by other people: how they can dress, who they can be with, how they can wear their hair, what they can think and say, even who they can have sex with and when.
    3. We've all seen Islam's "respect for women." Muslims tend to show their "respect for women" by raping and killing them." No thanks -- we don't need that kind of respect.

Will.Spencer, May 3, 2007 IP
  19. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    You most be joking or have lack of information.
    Americans killed over 1 million innocent iraqis.

Why iraqis should begun killing each other when america invade iraq!! :rolleyes:

That your above comments proov my previous point " brain washed"

I feel pity for guys like you. I wanna help you. as you are a humen you deserve to see the reality.

I like you very much because you may have been a very good and usefull person to humanity if you have been teached well and not brain washed by negative waves of haterade.
    but still i wanna help you.

Those things you hear on media is not right.

mostly they are false.

media is controled by zionists who hate muslims and islam. So i suggest you read Quran and i dont mean you convert to islam no no. read, learn then you may understand.

Mr_2, May 3, 2007 IP
  20. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    What sort of a freak world do you live in where that bullshit seems even remotely reasonable?

Will.Spencer, May 3, 2007 IP