1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it true that Paypal finally added more countries?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by cpsitesaver.com, Oct 12, 2006.

1. emadness

emadness Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm from Egypt and still not in the list :(

I see some countries listed which I never heard of, it might be even noone really exists there, and still they didn't add EGYPT??!!!
    paypal sucks ..

BTW Google checkout added availability for many countries too, lets see which one will list Egypt first :confused:

emadness, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if paypal sucks then don't use it. It is simple as that.

Paypal needs to work with the local banking regulations to allow your country to be added. If they cannot come to an agreement, it would not work.

eddy2099, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  3. pixads

pixads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    step by step they will add more countries

pixads, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  4. medyaoyun

medyaoyun Peon

Best Answers:
    my country is listed under :
    Send. Receive. Withdraw to a U.S. Bank Account.
    Send and receive payments in these countries. Withdraw from your PayPal account to a U.S. bank account.

even if i m not living in usa, how can i add a usa bank account to whitdraw money. is there a way to do that

medyaoyun, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  5. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    To get a US Bank Account, technically you need to be in the US when you open the account. There may be services which may offer to open bank accounts on your behalf but it would seems a little shady. It actually may be appropriate for American Citizens who may not be residing in the US to transfer funds to.

Some Bank Accounts would provide you with an ATM card which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM machine across the globe.

eddy2099, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  6. mirturk

mirturk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bulgaria not in List and they don't send my monet to my bank account in Turkey.

mirturk, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  7. coolsaint

coolsaint Banned

Best Answers:
    That's the wish. As some people mentioned Paypal can't support many countries because those countries don't support Paypal. Moreover in many countries banking system is not uptodate like many developed countries like US or UK. so Wish the best.

coolsaint, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  8. Fastian

Fastian Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder when my country will be in that "Lucky List" of PayPal.
    At the moment I am happy to have MoneyBookers. I don’t know why many people don’t use MB, they just prefer PayPal for all the stuff.
    That’s the only downside to have MB Acc.

Fastian, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  9. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its really sad that paypal does not include more countries ?I think it is more to do with the country whether it is an Islamic or some other country?As they have real concerns that money may be sent through paypal to terrorists

It is really sad that because of these terrorists we are not being able to receive money

Freewebspace, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  10. icelts

icelts Peon

Best Answers:
    yes ,you can add about 30 more email...

icelts, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  11. abdussamad

abdussamad Active Member

Best Answers:
    You got to be joking right? Paypal is the defacto payment standard on the net. Those of us that can't accept it have to work for half the rate. You have to experience it to understand. People in my country are desperate for paypal support. I wish somebody would break the paypal monopoly.

abdussamad, Oct 31, 2006 IP
  12. abdussamad

abdussamad Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you complaining your from india. Paypal added support for india ages ago.

abdussamad, Oct 31, 2006 IP
  13. mopacity

mopacity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My country is in but we can't withdraw $$ to out banks, we can only accept payment and use it on paypal shops..mostly eBay of course..or maybe some other things like domains,hosting,etc....

mopacity, Nov 1, 2006 IP
  14. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, banks in US still use Cobol/Fortran programs, just like most foreign banks. And all of them still send morse codes via telex. Maybe you're right on the fact that there's ACH, but that doesn't mean US/UK banking system is up to date. Maybe you still remember the Y2K issue, US bank computers were too old that they all needed Indians to install new clock and clean up the aged code.

You might think internet banking means the system is up-to-date, but seriously it's nothing but like a new cloth they put on. I mean out-dated system wearing new mask.

Just want to get the fact straight... PayPal doesn't cover a country not because their banking system is outdate, but simply PayPal doesn't have money to do so, and if they do have money, the potential users in those countries are too few that PayPal doesn't want to waste their precious time and money. Simple as that...

brandnewx, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  15. manish

manish Peon

Best Answers:
    We are able to receive paper check in India but still can't get bank transfer.

manish, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  16. amedno1

amedno1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal sucks they used to offer full services here in South Africa and then they terminated the service. In 2005 they put us back on their list of send money only and ever since we've been stuck there. SA has a huge online community and I think pp should really have kept providing us full services. Seriously in all honesty I think this move was made by pp in fear of google's new checkout system.

I can't wait to see google gaining the better market share, pp have been way too slow and they will realize this soon as google catches up with them

amedno1, Nov 6, 2006 IP
  17. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, I wouldn't even know these great news if I didn't come to this forum.

Russia, Russia, at last they started thinking. It's strange they haven't done it before, when Russia is on 14th place in global internet usage. Probably, our government allowed it only now.(my guess)

I've got UK account anyway, but hopefully they will change "one way" of sending money to "2 ways".

N_F_S, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  18. brandnewx

brandnewx Peon

Best Answers:
    Dream on buddy. It took years to come this far; it will also take years to do just that. We know paypal is a slowpoke... awaiting for a greater company/CEO to beat them back to where they belonged.

brandnewx, Nov 13, 2006 IP