1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it true that In USA there is no family life and free sex after 18

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by moneymanus, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, you're partially right. Basically, in the U.S., we just continually have sex - wherever we are, commuting on the train to work, in our cars, going to the fast food drive up, we're just always doing it. There are parades in major cities devoted to sex, where every citizen of the city is given a choice of colored ribbon necklace to wear, and they match up with like colors, then march down the street, nude, having sex. These are called "Great Horny Days," and tend to happen in the early Fall (a bit earlier in the north, a bit later in the South).

Because of this, it isn't quite true that after 18 we don't have family life - in fact, we screw each other so much, we're all inbred, so we're one, big, horny, happy family in the States.

Hope this clears it up for you.

northpointaiki, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    My grandmother has a beautiful antique ivory carving from Japan. It is of a naked woman laying on her side. It was used for Japanese women to show a doctor where their pain was, so they would not need to disrobe.

browntwn, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  3. redskins80

redskins80 Banned

Best Answers:
    You are right On!

redskins80, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  4. articles.niches

articles.niches Banned

Best Answers:
    well we cant really blame anyone for their understanding of the us culture. its what we see in the movies that makes people believe so

articles.niches, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  5. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, you make it sound as if a one night stand is illegal in India.

Masterful, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  6. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't believe in this, this might apply with some :rolleyes:

esidyo, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  7. serplover

serplover Active Member

Best Answers:
    cracked a few of my ribs reading this.this made my day.

serplover, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  8. orlando2008

orlando2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    prostitutes are in everywhere but not only USA,don't you know it?

orlando2008, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  9. primeryder

primeryder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    India has a huge population. Trust me dude, those folks are having intercourse outside of marriage also, inless they are into cloning or something

primeryder, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  10. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Very funny stuff. I am glad to see you with a sense of humor

The thread coming from the guys from India is very funny.

Men and women around the world like sex. Or at least that is what I have read, heard and experienced. Now some countries wear less clothes than other but the people are still having desires.

homebizseo, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  11. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    is sex exciting than SEO ? :D, i dont think so :D, so i would keep my head away from this thread :D

gauravgrt, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  12. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    GRIM, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  13. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO is boring man until you do it for a cause :D

SEX is fun even if you are not doing it for a cause :cool:

esidyo, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  14. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    @ Grim. Is that a real article. They were actually killed due to wanting to marry whom they choose?

homebizseo, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  15. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know it's real, I did not fake it ;) Not the first time an honor killing has happened because of wishing to marry who they choose, or out of tradition. What's more shocking to me is the legal authority backing them up..

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=pakistan+honor+killing

GRIM, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  16. moneymanus

moneymanus Peon

Best Answers:
    Lot of person here mislead the topic with prostitute

this has nothing to do with prostitution

Its about free thinking free world free culture. Freedom in soceity

Say after 18 a person can have sex with men women. Also men to men (gay) women to women (lesbian) and even in a group. Say a office boss having sex with his 2-3 employee(female) or say a group of college girl having pleasure with a handsome looking big dick men. There is no police no objection from society and no bad thinking about it. Also parents cannot directly control this after 18.

Now the question of paid. Nothing is free. Even if a college boy is seducing 4 girls. Even if girls coming willingly. There is many cost associated with this pleasure that the boy is going to bare and also buy a lot of stuff and good food bear wine etc for the girls to feel good about it. If he is going to hotel he gonna bear the bills

But now come to Pakistan or Muslim countries

THis is straight cause of hate and panic in the society. Media and press will come into play and kind of over impose this situation as if some sort of crime is happening (sin also). Sex outside marriage as if a crime. Police will come into play. If found in hotel or balcony or park having full sexual pleasure beside marriage. Men and Men or women on women is Shameful and better then suicidal thing there. Parents will hate such son daughter even if age 32+

So this has nothing with prostitution.

I think USA have telephone call system to hire girls or boys. You dial a number and they drop a number of girls to your door. This can be said prostitution. But that is also legalized in USA

moneymanus, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  17. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I use to go to India for sex. I pay few rupees for 4-5 girls for the night. It's 5 rupees per girl. 1 rupee = $0.00000000000000000000000000000000034

Codythebest, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  18. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No misreading, you stated it in such a way that it would be paid.
    You are not correct. A 'boss' can easily be sued and get into huge trouble for sexual harassment. Some states and local communities do have laws against swinger type parties, this has been stated already but you appear to simply not want to hear it.

Where you get that 'society' does not object or there is 'no bad thinking' is simply puzzling as there are those in society who feel you should never have sex outside of marriage, they surely object, there are others who do not believe in gay and lesbian lifestyles, they surely object, etc, etc. There is 'bad thinking' I am simply amazed you continue to go on and on about something you obviously know nothing about.
    Oh but it's not about being paid, but now you try to bring costs involved, great logic you have here. There are costs with anything, including living, what's your point?
    I believe I already gave a link about Pakistan in this very thread, good to see you totally bypassed it and continue on a rant of the US that you know nothing about.
    Some parents think the same way here, media and press follow others in the spot light all the time ripping them apart, yet again some states and local communities do have some odd laws against certain types of sex.
    Oh but it doesn't but there are costs, and they rent them, do you think before you type?
    Yet again do you not think before you type?

There is no national number in the US to 'hire girls or boys', there are of course prostitutes that have numbers like in any country. Prostitution YET AGAIN is not legal in most every place in the US, very, very, very few instances of legalized prostitution exist.

If you're going to ask idiotic questions at least try to learn from the answers, instead you continue to post like a moron who knows dick about a country but acts as though he does.

:rolleyes:

GRIM, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  19. mp2727

mp2727 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LMAO! this is a priceless post

mp2727, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  20. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    lol I always thought they did that in your country :D

Yesterday I had sex at the laundrymat. I decided I would kill 2 birds with one stone - have sex and wait for my clothes to dry at the same time. The attendant was kind enough to service me, plus we both had green ribbons so what could she do ?

aletheides, Aug 30, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.