1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it still possible to get AdSense payments by check anymore?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by dinrock, Sep 27, 2012.

I see the new notice to set up payment receiving and currently get my AdSense checks (which are not much) via the mail. They said today, they are currently putting my latest payment on hold until I set up a new way to get paid....any way to still get this set up to receive checks like I usually do? Thanks

dinrock, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You getting it via check now or you want to get it via check in future?
    If they are asking to change method then use some other method and then revert back to your preferred one.

Digital_shubhi, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  3. dinrock

dinrock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Digital_shubhi:

I get my checks sent directly to my business mailing address. This morning I noticed on my AdSense account page ON HOLD (in red) ""Unpaid Earnings" and "Your payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment" with a link DETAILS. When I click that link, I get a page ADD A NEW FORM OF PAYMENT. Payments will be deposited directly into your bank account.... Well, I do not want this, I want to continue receiving my checks monthly so how do I notify them of this?

Thank you.

dinrock, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  4. dennist007

dennist007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just logged in to adsense and I still am getting checks, there is nothing indicated in red in either personal settings nor in payments

dennist007, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  5. dinrock

Best Answers:
    I attached a screenshot what my account page looks like where they notified me. I did pixelate my publisher ID and other information as they request...but when I look at my account page, it says ON HOLD.....now, I used to get checks in the mail, sent to my business mailing address and liked that, I could record that information and prefer still doing this....so am not certain how I'd request they continue mailing me my monthly check. Does nayone else currently have this problem?

Attached Files:

dinrock, Sep 29, 2012 IP
  6. dinrock

Best Answers:
    This is another attachment with much better clarity and sized to better read the screenshot....I don't post attachments much and just realized a wider pixel width is what's needed on this forum, so here it is. Any insights would be fantastic.

Attached Files:

dinrock, Sep 29, 2012 IP