1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by nasir017, Mar 9, 2015.

I have an account on Amazon Affiliate program and I am trying to sell Amazon Products. Is it possible to earn cash selling Amazon products online? Which is the best way of selling Amazon Online Products?

nasir017, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  2. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes. its possible. The program is suppose to work that way. The best way to do it is to simply use links of the product instead of banners and to make this very possible.. Generate traffic!

TB Ann, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  3. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its very possible the best way to do that is to build a website or a blog around the product. If you don't know how to build a site I would look into learning how to build a site with wordpress. Its going to take time building out your site but think long term..

kb24, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  4. Victor Donea

Victor Donea Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A really efficient & long term way of promoting Amazon products is building a list. Lists make money, and I believe that every experienced marketer wishes he/she has started with list building from the start.

Firstly, you need to figure out a way how to bring traffic to your niche website. Here are some ways:
    i) Article Syndication (write quality articles/outsource them and contact webmasters offering them the articles for free with the condition that they leave a resource box at the end of the article with your link).
    ii) Youtube - pay some hot chick on Fiverr (5$) to make you a video with your own script. Upload the video, get some likes,comments, high retention views and watch your video rank. (of course, a link in the description should be placed)
    iii) Forum Marketing - search for forums related to your niche and make useful posts. Use your signature to drive traffic to your website. Do this consistently 1 hour/day and you'll see the traffic rolling
    iiii) SEO (though I wouldn't recommend it because a business should rely on changing algorithms)
    iiii) Use the search button and look for ways to generate traffic.

But before you get traffic, you may want to create a freebie (something of value to your target audience) and use it as an incentive. You want people to opt-in to your newsletter.

You will need to set up an autoresponder and write/outsource your sales funnel. Write mails that will be sent automatically on your terms.
    You should also write/outsource some high quality reviews on the products you wish to promote.

Hope it's useful! Good luck!

Victor Donea, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  5. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Find a niche, and develop a site/blog specific to it.

Ethan Alvin, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  6. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Try promoting in social medias. Provide enough information and snapshots of your product. Yes, a website or a blog is very effective in acquiring or attracting clients.

masterbusiness, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  7. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Amazon commission is really low, I suggest selling expensive products. I have always found it easier to find a buyer to one $1,000 product than to sell 100 products priced at $10.

syda, Apr 29, 2015 IP
    briguy and qwikad.com like this.
  8. David.CPA

David.CPA Peon

Best Answers:
    This is super interesting, thank you guys so much. So much to learn!

David.CPA, Jan 7, 2016 IP
  9. Flexster

Flexster Member

Best Answers:
    Hire someone on fiverr to perform keyword and competitor research for amazon product. once you have this data pass it on to another seller to create you a responsive amazon niche store you can build your blog around this product. Go on fiverr and search all the sellers providing assistance amazon related gigs, this will increase your creativity and start new ideas flowing

Flexster, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  10. Synnuh

Synnuh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Find keywords related to the products you want to promote, then rank for them in Google. Or buy cheap clicks to a Facebook fan page that's targeted to a tight audience, interested in the products you're promoting.

SEO is king for Amazon Associates

Synnuh, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  11. ArhamSoft

ArhamSoft Member

Best Answers:
    Yes,Its posible and very easy.

ArhamSoft, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  12. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Write a killer review page about your products on your blog and promote it on Social Networking sites and also do some SEO work. You will surely make some leads with it.

iwebsocial, Feb 5, 2016 IP