1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to write greek letters in potoshop?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by ali-GHF, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,

I am new in Photoshop and I want to write Greek letters(for example , omega,...) in Photoshop on figure...But i don't know how.

I am grateful that guide me about this case.

Thanks.

ali-GHF, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  2. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wordplucker, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  3. ali-GHF

ali-GHF Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for allocating your time.

I have some question and I am grateful that guide me about them:

1. How can i install mentioned fonts in Photoshop?

2. How can i use mentioned fonts in Photoshop? My means is : Where is related options in Photoshop?

Thanks.

ali-GHF, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  4. wordplucker

Best Answers:
    Wow, okay, well, you install fonts in to you operating system on the computer itself, so right click on it and it should give you a menu with install on it. This is of course after you have downloaded it.

I would suggest going to get a few tutorials as using the type tool is a basic thing. You are going to need to learn about actions and filters too, or your text will look plain, and, as opposed to having a thread here learning with tuts is far better.

Use this to find tutorials https://www.google.com/search?num=1....0....0...1c.1.64.hp..1.12.1484.0.BNK3T5aIP5k

sarahk likes this.
  5. ali-GHF

ali-GHF Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, I understand that what do i do regarding to installing fonts but just i don't know that How can i use mentioned fonts in Photoshop? My means is : Where is related options in Photoshop?

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Untitled+6.mp4

I don't see any option until i can select Greek letters in Photoshop!...I have such as a problem....

Thanks.

ali-GHF, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  6. wordplucker

Best Answers:
    Use the tutorials as you are going to need to know the layout of the screen and what all the icons mean.
    If someone says to open the Type Tool and open the Character Panel then select the font from the drop down menu would you be able too?

Use the tuts and get familiar with PS before hand. It is a must or you will not be able to use the program.

Then we would have to discuss style, filters, and effects that could be done.

Again, use the tutorials to get to know the program. They will show you all your answers without some trying to explain it all for you, as that is what they are for. It will make your life a lot easier.

sarahk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.