1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to see what Ads were clicked?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Ascari, Jul 16, 2015.

I'm relatively new to Adsense so apologies if this is a basic question I'm asking! I have 3 different websites tied to one adsense acccount. When I go into my preformance reports its possible for me to see how many clicks I had per day. But is it possible for me to find out which website the click was made on?

Also is it possible to see what Ads were clicked? For example if the click came from my banner ad or skyscrapper ad on particular pages?

Ascari, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    there is a tab for websites, but you should really probably make a custom channel for each site and put different code on each - i think adsense requires different code on different sites

pmf123, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  3. Ascari

Ascari Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Where should I be able to find the tab for websites? Sorry I've looked but just can't see it!

Yes I have different codes for all of my ads, so 2 sites don't share the same ad code. Is it possible to see which ads a particular click was made on?

Ascari, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  4. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Performance reports > common reports > sites (you will find it on left sidebar)

No, it is not possible.

blogdum, Jul 18, 2015 IP