1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to rank higher on Google only with GOOD content?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Mustafa Baysal, May 15, 2017.

Hi everybody, i have a website for 2 years and it's in my own language (turkish) and only local targeted. So i have some local SEO experiences.

Nowadays i have created a new website which is a travel guide for trippers and its language is in English. So my new target is all world Web!

I'm posting 1 article with more than 1.000 words every single day. Content is uniq and not spinned or rewritten.

I have created social media accounts like fb, Twitter, pinterest etc. and sharing every article manually.

So here is the question: if i keep doing this for at least one year, without any other SEO ways like buying links or guest blogging, can i have some organic visitors and high ranks on Google?
    Thank you all.

Mustafa Baysal, May 15, 2017 IP
  2. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Yes you will get ranking for your targeted keywords but you should target proper keywords with proper targeted page.

Post every content on all social channel to get maximum output in terms of visit and application.

brajeshyadav, May 16, 2017 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely.

I don't have a blog, but I do have a large website of over 9000 pages with lots of content and not much else. I have done NO SEO, no ads, no anything to promote the site. It is a plain Jane type site that is very dated and not likely to ever get modernized.

According to Google the AVERAGE position for my tens of thousands search terms is spot #7 on the FIRST page of search results and my AVERAGE click through rate is 12%.

My customers commonly tell me that I land in the top position, often with 3 of my pages on the FIRST search results page and often the only relevant result for the search terms used.

mmerlinn, May 16, 2017 IP
  4. Mustafa Baysal

Mustafa Baysal Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for good advice

that was a very helpful advice, thanks.

Mustafa Baysal, May 16, 2017 IP
  5. Ashu1988

Ashu1988 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you can. Content is king in SEO and you can make content rich site and share it on social media to get the juice of it.

Ashu1988, May 16, 2017 IP
  6. Kereana

Kereana Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes definitely! Content plays an important role in SEO. Publish an relevant and informative content site and promote it on social media networks.

Kereana, May 21, 2017 IP
  7. Mustafa Baysal

Mustafa Baysal Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot. I see that social media and content shold go forward TOGETHER. But what kind of social media sharing is it? Only sharing the posts once on personal social media accounts or having some huge groups or pages and share on them?

Mustafa Baysal, May 22, 2017 IP
  8. indiainteract01

indiainteract01 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, You will got high ranks in google with unique content and also try to create good backlinks with unique content.

indiainteract01, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  9. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend that you go with a group or page for this. Doesn't have to be huge. You just need like minded followers. Your personal accounts most likely include people who have no (or little) interest in your travel posts. You want a targeted audience that will be active.

JoeSpirit, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  10. Yehbhi

Yehbhi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Mustafa Baysal

Yes you can Bring More Traffic to Your Website without SEO

There are two components to Bring More Traffic to Your Website without SEO

(1)Online Advertising

Online Advertising has the power to bring in hundreds, if not thousands of people to your website.

(2)Guest Blogging

Guest blogging is an effective tool that can generate traffic for your website.

There are two components in starting guest blogging:

Find out website that are suitable for your niche

They are willing to accept guest blogs

You can search for these websites on Google.

The next step is to writer a piece that is compelling enough to be accepted as a guest post.

There are two ways for generating ideas for guest posts.

One way is to search Buzzsumo to find out popular topics in your niche that are being shared a lot.

The second way is to find out websites on Buzzsumo where you can post your blogs. Look for topics that are most popular on these websites and also check for the style of content that is published there.

Cheers!!
    YEHBHI

Yehbhi, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  11. Mustafa Baysal

Mustafa Baysal Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for these great tips.

Mustafa Baysal, Jun 29, 2017 IP
  12. Yehbhi

Yehbhi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Always Welcome!!

Yehbhi, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  13. FNIvan1243

FNIvan1243 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, but I think you need SEO, because, without SEO, your web need a long time to famous.

FNIvan1243, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  14. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Absolutely. Focus on creating good, unique, content and your ranking will eventually get higher. Make sure you make clusters of keywords throughout your content and don’t forget to post regularly.

Gosuperb, Jul 12, 2017 IP