1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to make $1 Million in one year?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by oneyearauction, Jul 5, 2010.

?

Can one make $1 Million in 1 Year?

1. Yes

175 vote(s)
    67.8%
  2. Maybe

42 vote(s)
    16.3%
  3. No

41 vote(s)
    15.9%
  1. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I've never made 1 million in one year, but I believe that it is possible for me to do so in the future. I would of course need to expand and diversify and get a larger return on my investments, more than I am at present. But 1 million per year is definitely not an impossibility.
    Perhaps I can do it in 30 years from now, when I'm old and grey.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jul 14, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  2. araz

araz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey would love to know more about this business opportunity. Could you share more details please

araz, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  3. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible to make a online income of $1M! The question is how much production do you really have to do a day to hit $1M? Then you have to believe it is possible for you! The next thing you have to consider is are you willing to do what it takes to make that $1M?

Michael Mayer, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  4. Ricardo Neves

Ricardo Neves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think if you are going to do it only for the money, then probably it's not going to happen...

Ricardo Neves, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  5. azulita

azulita Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, I donĀ“t think a million selling paintings but I do think that you can make a million in a year if you have a couple of really good websites and also really good sales funnels and promote really good products that help people.

azulita, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  6. James Rigley

James Rigley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To be honest if you want to archieve 1 million per year, you better start doing some self-development things, like reading books, etc.

If you want to reach 1 million per year, you better set higher goal than that. For example it could be 5 millions per year. That way even if you don't reach 5 millions per year, and for instance if you reach only half of your goal - you are still going to reach 2.5 millions per year. Which is nice. And it would be 2.5 times more than the initial 1 million you could have expected if have reached your lesser goal at 100%. It's all about the way you train yourself to think.

And we have great example of this thing here - the OP wanted to make 1 million. It was his/her goal. And he/she made 450 000$. Which is 45% of her initial goal. Now imagine if he/she had greater goal of 2 or 5 millions per year from the very start and managed to realize 45% of that goal.

Sometimes we set our own boundaries. And there are ways to expand them sometimes.

:)

Best regards,
    James Rigley

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
    James Rigley, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  7. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Only if you believe you you can.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  8. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's definitely possible, but it will require a lot of hard work and dedication. I like how James mentioned to aim higher than 1 million, as this will increase your chances of hitting 1 million. There are many ways to become a millionaire online, but not everyone can handle that amount of work. There are freelancers who have scaled it up, created companies and now generate over a million dollars a year in profits. There are website owners who have invested the time and money to make their websites popular, and there are no limits so you can keep expanding until you're making the amount of money you want.

cronik, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  9. derrick sanders

derrick sanders Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest don't aim for quick cash, aim to build a brand online, in the 11th month you will make a million but in the first 3 you might be slow
    but you will build a strong foundation....

derrick sanders, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  10. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can make more than a million in less than a year , if you work smartly
    Check out this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Million_Dollar_Homepage , this guy called Alex Tew he made a million dollar within 10 months & the highlight is that he invested less than $500
    Device a plan , use the right medium & work it out smartly , you would definitely be able to make it

All the best in making millions :)

phptechie, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  11. BiRoOo

BiRoOo Member

Best Answers:
    every think possibile with a good idea

BiRoOo, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  12. oceanviewroofing

oceanviewroofing Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not! Generate an IDEA like Nick D'Aloisio who created Summly. Sell it to a big fish, I think by that time, one mill will be least you would expected.

oceanviewroofing, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  13. BiRoOo

BiRoOo Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with you

BiRoOo, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  14. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you still believe that "anything is possible", you haven't matured yet and you need to grow up. You probably need to quit buying/reading/listening to material that teaches you that willy wonka crap. Many things are possible, many more are probable. I have always honestly believed that million dollar homepage is a hoax. The site is probably now worth 1 million since the hoax took off... My point? Lies and deception can get you very far, be sure to cover your tracks. How about baking a regular cookie, carving it till it looks like Jesus (or maybe Satan) and putting it up on eBay. You can claim your painting was discovered buried in the walls of an Egyptian pyramid or something. Or you can do like the authors of "The Secret" and sell the very same bullshit ideology that many believe in right now....

HostPlanz, Mar 10, 2014 IP