1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to have the request as include????

Discussion in 'C#' started by ludwig, Oct 22, 2006.

1. ludwig

ludwig Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, I used to do that way, but wanted something new and tried to put the load on default.asp :) I thought it'll make my work easier but it turns out to be bad.

For example if you go to www.mobile.am it will load well, I bet it'll load a bit faster if I use the script above :)

Cheers

ludwig, Oct 25, 2006 IP
  2. 50plus

50plus Guest

Best Answers:
    Garve, you made my day I learned something new (no sarcasm just genuinely grateful)

I did not know about all the files being loaded each time.
    However, in my application it's only a matter of 4 or 5 external files in the if statements, each file between 1 and 2 KB in size.

I don't think that that will make a big difference to the server. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

50plus, Oct 25, 2006 IP
  3. weirdwes

weirdwes Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm going to have to back Garve on this one and say he's right on the money. It's a particularly complicated thing to try and explain, but I think he managed to pull it off.

This has always been a limitation of ASP.

weirdwes, Oct 29, 2006 IP