1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to have an real incom from website?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by gorx, Jan 6, 2015.

Hi. I am here, because I heard that the internet is great place to make money. So I created website and I thought very much about what internet not cointain(I know there is everything, but it is close rarely) is sincerity. It's English site, which contains weekly raports my statistics(income, visit etc) and advertisement,marketing campaign I used. Feel free to give me notices about my site(layout, content):
    Site is: earnonsite.com
    Give me some thoughts how I can develop it.

gorx, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  2. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I like the colors and header. What I see here is a site where you're documenting your journey towards making money? I tried this once, and got like no hits on google even though I had tons more information built up, good info too, but no one came. I don't really know why that site didn't take off because my content was great. I would work more on your content and add value for your visitors, make it about helping them too not only you. Hope that helps :)

01123581321345589144, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  3. Alex Toll

Alex Toll Active Member

Best Answers:
    1) include more images in your posts, they look kind of dull.
    2) more text, Google likes long content. But make sure that it's actually useful. If it's short - make sure that it's sweet.
    3) I suggest hiring an editor. Let's be honest - English audience will not read a blog, where the articles aren't even written in proper English.

good luck!

Alex Toll, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  4. Syrenne

Syrenne Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Gorx,

The layout of the site looks good, but I very much agree with what the other guys said:
    - An editor would really help with the flow of the text. Even something as basic as having your headings broken up with [Summary] and [Paidverts Week1] is quite jarring to the eye as a reader. Furthermore, I think your blog posts could do with a little introduction with what you are trying to accomplish each week. For example, you tell us the outcome of what happened with the paid adverts, but not what you hoped to gain (or what you expected the outcome to be) going into it.
    - Secondly, it would be worth providing more for your audience than just your own journey in this. You want to be able to offer them something tangible to take away, other than just facts and figures of how much you are making on a monetary basis. Perhaps you could coincide this with lessons you learn week by week: pitfalls to avoid, and successes you wish you had known sooner, etc. Assuming the whole model ran successfully, this would give you a strong basis for perhaps turning this into a course or ebook to be promoted to an audience you would have already accumulated.

Just a few ideas. Hope they are of some help!

Syrenne, Jan 13, 2015 IP