1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to find out which ad networks pretty much any site uses?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mrfootballnews, Dec 25, 2016.

Hey, I've currently got a website which i'll get anywhere between $.50-$1 cpm with my current ad set up.

I've got big audiences on social media and have recently been sending traffic to a site that pays me $10 per 1,000 visitors! So I'm here to ask is it possible to find out which networks certain websites use?

Other than wanting to get better ads on my personal site, I'm generally curious what ad networks certain websites use such as theladbible, twentytwowords ect.

Thank you very much.

mrfootballnews, Dec 25, 2016 IP
  2. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it's good question, in my opinion i don't think it's always possible to know that because many websites owners use their own ad platform to distribute ads on their sites so even if you see the javascript code used in these website it's hard to tell which network they are using

A.G, Dec 25, 2016 IP
  3. mrfootballnews

mrfootballnews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply, how can I see the javascript for a website on chrome? Worth having a look at a few sites to try and see any clues :)

mrfootballnews, Dec 26, 2016 IP
  4. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    on Chrome, by right mouse click ----> View Page Source
    i attached screenshot from digital point page source

there is another way to easily catch ads codes on website by using FireFox browser with AdBlock Addon installed and enabled, load the target website then look at the ads prevented by the addon

Attached Files:

• mm.jpg
      mm.jpg
      File size:
      65.1 KB
      Views:
    A.G, Dec 26, 2016 IP