1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it Possible to earn 1000$ a month.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Templer, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Exactly. People get this crazy idea that the only way to make a ton of money is by being an "internet marketing guru" because these are the only guys who brag about how much money they are making all the time. In reality most of the people making a ton of money online aren't doing it selling internet marketing products.

Zibblu, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  2. jjpmarketing

jjpmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    If you know a trade and have time to blog about it, there are ways to monetize every niche... especially if you use your imagination to create quality services or products.

Ex: Baker?

Monetize: Cookbooks; Cooking Tips; Cake Design Guides; Top 10 Lists for Baking products like icing, mix, etc.

Ex: School Teacher?

Monetize: Teacher Editions of Preferred Books via Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com; Create your own teaching methods guide for A students that are above the majority of the class; or a guide on dealing with difficulty students;

In either of these cases (and there are many more) you could just use adsense, direct ad placement (banner, text ads), etc.

I know of one way you are guaranteed to make $10 per month no matter what amount of traffic you are getting.

The real trick is to not market internet marketing products, but to model what internet marketers do in monetizing their sites. Take what you can from their sites and apply it to your own individual niche. Will you make $1000 a day? a month? That is all going to depend entirely upon your efforts and the specific niche you choose to monetize.

jjpmarketing, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  3. snappingpig

snappingpig Banned

Best Answers:
    snappingpig, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  4. nickflame

nickflame Peon

Best Answers:
    yes it is very possible, but if you wait for others to give in their valuable knowledge in order to help you make money, i suggest you get a job first.

nickflame, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  5. taylorwilsdon

taylorwilsdon Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this really a serious question? $1000 a month is $12000 a year, before taxes. Thats far, far below the minimum wage in America. You can't live on $20,000, alone, in pretty much any urban area; let alone $12000.

taylorwilsdon, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  6. jjpmarketing

jjpmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on how it is applied...

You start with a real job making $30k per year (assuming they have a moderately decent job)

Add $1000 per month to that $30k per year, and you now are making $42k per year.

Now that you have all of this extra money to play with, you can really start getting into the side gig, by utilizing pay per click marketing, among various other ventures probably like you were already doing, but on a much bigger scale.

Eventually as time passes, you will be making enough from the side gig, that you go into work to tell your toupee wearing, wife beating, loser alcoholic of a boss where to stick that toupee and his job. Ok... so maybe that was over dramatic... but you get the idea...

One step at a time.

Besides... what jobs do you know of where you could make $1000 per month with only a few hours of work per week.

A really nice advantage is for people working in customer service or call centers and such. They could be working on their side gig while working at their full time job.

jjpmarketing, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  7. Relient

Relient Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes.. it's possible, but not easy for an inexperienced blogger.

Relient, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  8. vccguru

vccguru Banned

Best Answers:
    buddy everthing is possible just use ur mind and work hard

vccguru, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  9. chem

chem Active Member

Best Answers:
    It can easily be done if you are motivated!

I was making pretty good money off of Adsense and such from pretty much doing nothing but making a quick website in one day and letting it sit with ads on it. But you got to keep up with it, you won't always be number one on google!

Now I am lazy and just do an independent contract on the side, it's GOOD money but it isn't as easy as making money off a personal website.

chem, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  10. socalguy

socalguy Peon

Best Answers:
    There are tons of people making hundreds of thousands per year. Some make over a million. Look at the girl who started whateverlife.
    Me? I prefer to work smarter instead of harder. I average about $xx,xxx per month. No adsense, no cpm. The number of people who make big money is amazing. Just think OUTSIDE THE BOX.

socalguy, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  11. mkmnynow

mkmnynow Active Member

Best Answers:
    this guy wants assurance AND tips. just dont waste time with adsense or $2-$8 per action unless you have huge traffic. promote stuff that pays you $60-200 per sale. herbal programs pay these types of commissions and by using blogs/ezine articles/article marketer, its very easy to build your biz

mkmnynow, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  12. XplodXFto

XplodXFto Peon

Best Answers:
    YES you can earn not just $1000 a month even more than that,but you must know what are you promoting and what's hot on the market if you know that than you are on the right way to make money...Like i do,without google,yahoo or any ppc i still making money,getting products at the wholesale price and reselling and make 35% of profit and company i join also pay you if you bring another people in,so more people in more money for you plus reselling that means 2 ways to make money,and cost you a very little but can make you up to $10.000 a month or more and products that people need is very important.

XplodXFto, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  13. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I was fortunate enough to be generating $1000/mo after about 4 months with my site.. last month I broke the $7k mark..
    It's not easy, and it's taken a lot of work and effort, but it's been worth it..

Last year I wrote an ebook and sold almost 1,000 copies here at DP @$10 each, but you can read it in my blog for free now.. It explains all the things I did.. Might give a few ideas to new webmasters..

Tearabite, Nov 25, 2007 IP
    jjpmarketing likes this.
  14. Snoopy

Snoopy Peon

Best Answers:
    I collect stamps and resell them for profit...

Snoopy, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  15. vanquishdesign

vanquishdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course it is. May sound like a lot now, but once you get experienced, you will be upset with yourself if you are not making $1000 in 1 day.

So stick with it. Good luck:)

vanquishdesign, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  16. 1215

1215 Active Member

Best Answers:
    someone working at mcdonalds on minimum wage will make 1k a month.

1215, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  17. SteveAR

SteveAR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice to see you hit your mark Randy. its been a while and it looks like we need to have a new wemug meeting soon lol

SteveAR, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  18. stara_philip

stara_philip Peon

Best Answers:
    Making 1000$ a month is not a big deal, but it will take sometime to learn

stara_philip, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  19. knm77

knm77 Peon

Best Answers:
    In Internet Marketing, nothing is impossible. You have to learn and you have to learn fast. You can even earn $ 10,000 a month if you learn fast.....

Thanks

Nizzura

knm77, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  20. Snoopy

Snoopy Peon

Best Answers:
    true... never thought of that...

Snoopy, Nov 25, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.