1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it Possible to earn 1000$ a month.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Templer, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi

I wonder how people make money. Is it Possible to earn 1000$ a month.
    Give yr experience and knowledge to help other in earn money.
    Thanks

Templer, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  2. MQSource

MQSource Guest

Best Answers:
    of course its possible, lots of people are making that much, some are making 1000 in a day...

MQSource, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  3. SuperBlog

SuperBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    It's obviously very possible and most serious bloggers make around $15,000 to $50,000 a month. I've not yet reached the $1000 a month earnings, but I am getting there. I have built up my site and a nice readerbase by writing daily quality content and interacting with my visitors and other bloggers. Then I mainly sell direct advertising on my site and use affiliate programs.

SuperBlog, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  4. JayOnNet

JayOnNet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Away from internet, lots of professionals are making it ... $1000/day.

On internet, there are people earning it, but identity is not revealed. Its not something impossible with the turnover you find over here.

I am not sure if you are taking about data entry etc. stuff to make that much money on internet individually.

JayOnNet, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  5. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    It is very much possible for $1,000 a month. Adsense alone can make you that much aside from freelancing and other activities.

cool_78, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  6. SteveAR

SteveAR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1k a month is easy. its the 1k a day you need to strive for.

SteveAR, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  7. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I made over $10,000 in profit last month (my highest so far...) so yes it's possible ;) But it is *not* easy. At least it hasn't been for me. It's taken a lot of patience and a lot of hard work. It's also taken a lot of failure. I think about 99% of the things I've tried haven't worked. In my experience it's the one thing that does work that you have to learn from and do again and again.

A little bit about how I make my money: I focus on creating unique quality content websites which earn money primarily through affiliate commissions and secondarily through adsense. Most of my traffic is natural but I also use some PPC.

Zibblu, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  8. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its easily possible with the right skills and time.

There is one thing though, a lot of us are not searching to make that a month any way possible, we are searching for a way to make that or more without costed as much time as it could.

But you need the skills. For myself if I wanted to I could run around making logo's, banners, and graphics for everyone for a small fee, do a directory submitting service, do a mass Search engine submitting service, and spend all day going forum to forum putting my sites in my signature, and bring in the visitors to my site, but the thing is I don't want to make $150 a day if I have to spend 6 hours submitting, 4 hours doing graphics, and another 3 going forum to forum. So, I'm just holding my sites, and slowly working them up until it does reach an acceptable profit for me.

My advice is simple enough to you. As long as you have one certian skill you just need to go where its in demand and offer a service as a freelancer, then eventually get a site up once you are known. Just make sure you like doing it, or you'll lose motivation.

Laceygirl, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  9. SuperBlog

SuperBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean, people that make over $1000 don't have their identity revealed? Take a lot at JohnChow.com and Problogger.net - they blog DAILY about the money they're making.

SuperBlog, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  10. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Now these are true words of wisdom :)

I'm around the $4000-$5000 per month range and what Zibblu said is totally correct.

dlm, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  11. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dude,
    John Chow makes over 20K per month through his blog, and guess what? That's not even his main source of income. :eek:

contentedge, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  12. androomidaa

androomidaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Johnchow is a pro. he makes a hell lot from his blog and probably around $80,000 from TTZ media which is happend to be his advertising company.

johnchow.com is only a year old blog which indicates its auther has some serius knowledge on IM but I believe every one who's blogging constantly, will be able to make at least $500 every month. If he is a good marketer, sky is the limit.

I'm blogging for a month and already have started to see significent increase on my earning and traffic. Well my earning didn't reach $100 a month but I guess I'll reach there soon.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

androomidaa, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  13. prinzcy

prinzcy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course it's possible, it just the matter on how to get it.

prinzcy, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  14. astrolynk

astrolynk Peon

Best Answers:
    Templer
    yes it is possible but what do you need to achieve this kind of success?
    Find a good mentor who is willing to teach you.

astrolynk, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  15. JayOnNet

JayOnNet Active Member

Best Answers:
    What actually I meant to say was that ... Most of such people keeps low profile in matter of showing off their income (and nothing wrong in doing it so).

JayOnNet, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  16. HPA

HPA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I make $3000/ month for my designing and coding, I even earn $5000 (if lucky enough).

But I want to make as much as I can :D

HPA, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  17. procrastinator

procrastinator Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree with her , and she looks hot too , so agree even more :p

but if you have a niche, if you have done quality work & done your seo & ways of popularising, 1000 can be achieved easily.

procrastinator, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  18. crystak

crystak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wish I was in your shoes :( - it's so hard to start off!

crystak, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  19. bujes

bujes Peon

Best Answers:
    It is possible and it is not so hard if you have enough time.

bujes, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  20. John Guanzon

John Guanzon Peon

Best Answers:
    I will give you peek as to how I create at least over $1,000 a month. I own a membership site which offers a free and paid service. When people join for free I offer them an OTO (One time offer) they can choose to take it or not, either way once they join they can now use the program and have the opportunity to upgrade to a paid account or purchase site perks.

The whole system is hands off and automated so that I can spend my time with coaching and mentoring the people who go through my "sales funnel" (But that's another story).

I charge between $5 and $15 a month for the upgrade site accounts. If majority are say $15 a month then I only need 100 people paying that much monthly, to make $1500 a month on a consistent bases. I have over 3,500 members currently on the site that I am using as an example.

John Guanzon, Nov 25, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.