1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it OK to emailing your CB customers?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Terrena, Aug 5, 2006.

I am wondering; after you have made a sale....... what is the proper ediquete for emailing your customers?

I want to avoid being accused of any spam.

I assume sending them a thank you email would be acceptable; but can you send more than one? and I assume there is a limit unless the specifically opt-in to my mailing list.

Any thoughts or advice appreciated.

I am not new to selling via CB; But I have never before published a newsletter and now want to ad this to my business. I am wondering just how I can use my customers to help build a subscriber list.

Blessed Be

Terrena Rosslow
    Vickies Remedies dot com
    http://www.vickiesremedies.com/
    USA

Terrena, Aug 5, 2006 IP
  2. Terrena

Terrena Peon

Best Answers:
    I even proof read this post and missed the tittle gaf:)

Terrena, Aug 5, 2006 IP
  3. Michau

Michau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Generally, you shouldn't treat your CB customers list like a newsletter. You can put a newsletter signup form on your download page.

I email my CB customers when new version of the software they bought is released, with a download link. I can put some other things or ads into that email, but the basic thing is new software version information. This makes them happy, and I can sneak some ads into the email.

Michau, Aug 5, 2006 IP