1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it me, or is payment in the bst section diminishing even further?!!!

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by j3rr3my8, Sep 17, 2010.

Fortunately most of my work comes from sources other than DP, but over the last year or so I have picked up the odd thing here which has paid reasonably well. I've just finished quite a long term job for one of my clients and I won't expect any more work from him for a month or two now. I'm not in any dire straits because this work has gone, but I could do with a little job which will keep me ticking over for a few hours a week, in amongst my other work. Because of this, I thought that I would check out a few of the offers on DP - and the prices being banded about are just ridiculous! I know that there have been plenty of threads on here about this in the past, but I think that things have dropped to a new low! To be honest I can't remember the last time I saw anything on here advertised at over $1 per 100 words, which I think is scandalous. Is anyone on here really prepared to work for this sort of level of money? It just wouldn't make sense for me to do any of these jobs...

j3rr3my8, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  2. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't even go in that area. I mean, my God....

For me, personally, if they can't, or won't pay at least $5 per 100 words on an easy subject to write about, and there is no research involved, I won't even bother replying to their e-mails.

Let them get poor articles that most of their readers won't even finish reading.

What rate do you want?

Sorry, don't mean to be nosey. .... Just curious.

Perry Rose, Sep 17, 2010 IP