1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it just me or are CJ commissions dropping?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by ebusinesstutor, Nov 8, 2005.

I have been running more and more traffic to affiliate programs I've joined through Commission Junction yet my commissions are declining.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this? Many of these programs used to be great payers that I could count on for income every month.

Affiliate programs I've joined outside of CJ seem to be performing better for me.

ebusinesstutor, Nov 8, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What programs are you talking about specifically?

digitalpoint, Nov 8, 2005 IP
  3. RTM

RTM Guest

Best Answers:
    As Shawn mentioned - which programs ? The one thing missing from many CJ advertisers (or, ideally, the CJ system itself) is to have some sort of automated contextual delivery of links. For example, if they could put on a wrapper to their smartzones system that would provide automatic targetting (like YPN or AdSense) that would target specific CJ advertiser links based on page content, geo, language, etc... it would really simplify it.

Right now, we simply don't have time to actively optimise campaigns for all the sites we manage. The larger advertisers (eBay, for example) have some dandy tools... as do several others, with good datafeeds and the like... but nothing compares to the overall simplicity of AdSense or YPN.

Cheers,

Rob

RTM, Nov 8, 2005 IP