1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it is wise to leave job for adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by farphp5, Oct 9, 2010.

How much money a man can earn from adsense?Any senior adsense publisher earn $100000/month? How many adsense millionaire in the world?I didn't find a man who honesty say he earn more than $1000. Is it really possible to earn $10000/month from adsense. I have a site from which I earn $1 per day. I agree to create same 100 sites and agree to leave my current job. is it wise?As google have no customer service and they ban adsense account any time with a simple reason.Is there anybody who earn about 10000/month?please tell me so that i can understand that it is possible to earn 10000/month.
    or can anybody give any link which show adsense earning of senior publisher?
    I search for top adsense publisher but I did not get any authentic result.

farphp5, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  2. jasonsc

jasonsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously if you make $1 per day it is not wise to quit your job. But after you start making enough money, you should quit your job and become full time webmaster. I am a full time webmaster for 4 years now.

jasonsc, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  3. Rahim Shinwari

Rahim Shinwari Peon

Best Answers:
    The owner of digital point forum is earning 10000 per month from this form . Yes offcourse u can also earn , if u have high trafic on ur website or blog.
    Google never bans accounts without any reason if u click on ur own advertisement then of course adsense will ban ur account so my suggestion for u is to concentrate on SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) .The more traffic u get the higher will b ur CTR ( Click Through Rate ) and ultimatly ur earning .

Rahim Shinwari, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  4. mayorlan

mayorlan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm...Quiting your job for adsense?

mayorlan, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  5. farphp5

farphp5 Member

Best Answers:
    mayorlan, is it wise? how much money you earn from adsense?

farphp5, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  6. skabt

skabt Banned

Best Answers:
    no .....
    cause u dunno what they going to do next step, worst you don't have single right to voice, 4-5 year ago, i make 150-200 perday from torrent (before they ban torrent related site) site with daily 20-30k uv .... today i own a property site with similar traffic but i barely break thru 30 dollor bracket, worst record they pay 7 dollar for 30kuv and 130 page view :(

skabt, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  7. SlaveMan

SlaveMan Peon

Best Answers:
    if you make over $100 THEN YES... DO IT.

SlaveMan, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  8. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Leaving Job for adsense is big stupidity! Job gives your guaranteed amount where as the expectation of Adsense is not convinced if you are relatively new webmaster

jezzz, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  9. monstertruth

monstertruth Peon

Best Answers:
    If you got a couple of big site then go ahead ... other than that its not wise decission

monstertruth, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  10. FunaGuy

FunaGuy Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with jezz.

I cant depend on Google adsense unless I'm are making up to $1000+/month

FunaGuy, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  11. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    there is no limit, plenty of fish earns millions... there are a lot of other publishers who earns decent money through adsense.

you should try searching through adsense success stories...

i have earned that sort of money from a combination of 20+ sites... i still earn around $800 to $1k a month...

why not? if 1000 visits a day gives you $500 a month, 20,000 visits a day, will get you to $10k a month...

firstly, it is a bad idea to create 100+ micro sites earning $1 a day... difficult to manage so many, they needs to get updated, they might get hacked, you need to keep adding content, they might lose serps or get penalized... rather make a few big sites...

about leaving your current job, it is a bad idea. rather do your job and oursource your adsense work from someone else, that will save time, use that time to continue doing your job and use the money that you get from you job to keep improving your adsense network/empire

uttoransen, Oct 9, 2010 IP
    Toon-c and indyguidedotinfo like this.
  12. affiliatecashcode

affiliatecashcode Peon

Best Answers:
    for me is no yet

affiliatecashcode, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  13. Toon-c

Toon-c Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great answer uttoransen ....
    Rep+

Toon-c, Oct 9, 2010 IP
    uttoransen likes this.
  14. cipals15

cipals15 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't leave your job. I am currently saving my money from both job and adsense to start a Laptop Shop.

cipals15, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  15. rmr

rmr Peon

Best Answers:
    Doesn't Joel Comm make like a gazillion dollars a day with adsense? Getting to the stage where you leave yoru job for adsense might take quite some time. You gotta be good at a lot more than just building sites.. Personally, think it's wayyy to hard for a 1 man operation.

rmr, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  16. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No. You could get banned at anytime from Adsense without any fault of your's (Unlikely if you follow the rules, but the possibility is there). You will be then left without job income and Adsense income. Adsense is at best a supplementary source of income because of this possibility of getting banned.

lightless, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  17. skabt

skabt Banned

Best Answers:
    how abt adsense fail story ? i know, there is no fail business, only fail business man, but ain't every business is good for everyone ... base on ur example, everyone should create web site only (without adsense, plenty of successful with track record and proven)

skabt, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  18. DP-User

DP-User Peon

Best Answers:
    You still have to get the clicks.

DP-User, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  19. dmvictoria

dmvictoria Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did quit my job for Adsense. I was slowly making websites for years part time, but my job was occupying too much of my time and I would get home at the end of the day and be too burnt out to work on them further. Weekends were better, but still wasn't enough time to build and learn. I hate working in a job, as far as I'm concerned if you work for someone else you are nothing more than a slave, underpaid and abused. So I left my job to put all my efforts into my websites and to make a full effort to understand how this/my business really works.

Now I didn't quit my job in a rage of glory, I've been planning this for a long time. I have no debts, I worked hard and saved a modest sum of money and I live in basically in a slum with a good internet connection and pay next to nothing for rent. My last employer was compassionate and he understood why I wanted to do this and he'll welcome me back if I choose to return to work.

So I've taken a year off from working to really focus on my business, and I'm glad I did. The things I have learned in the last year from focusing my efforts full time on my business has paid for it many fold.

I learned how to lay out my web sites properly to reap the maximum benefit from adsense and now have regular, predictable income from these new layouts. I've got into affiliate programs and now provides more income than the adsense on my sites. I've started to teach myself Java and PHP scripting to add unique and unprecedented functionality to my pages. Twiiter and Facebook, great for getting traffic. I read and contribute to forums like DP to learn SEO, get different opinions on questionable subjects like PR and directory submissions, learn the rules of the game (black hat, white hat) and come up with my own conclusions.

One of my greater learning experiences recently was putting a directory on a domain I wasn't using. I don't plan to really make a penny off the thing, but what it has given me is a window into website trends, content, design and unique marketing techniques I would never have thought of. Starting a web directory gives me plenty of welcome surprises I suggest you start one too, just for fun.

Would I do it again? Yes. Will I go back to work when this year is up? Yes... but only 1 or 2 days a week;) In another couple of years I can be webmaster full time.

dmvictoria, Oct 9, 2010 IP
  20. BLuka

BLuka Active Member

Best Answers:
    $10,000 month? Only!!! People earn 200,000 through adsense, they make actually millions.

BLuka, Oct 9, 2010 IP