1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is It Immoral To Sell What You Haven't Tried?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Benjamin Scott, Jul 3, 2020.

1. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should take appointment with any mental doctor because according to me you are mental ...... Otherwise no one will talk on this topic for laugh or joke.

Did you see "Wrong Turn" movie ???? i am imagining you worst than main villain character of this movie who was killing many people because he enjoy it.

seomanualsubmission, Oct 22, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva and jrbiz like this.
  2. cdawson6887

cdawson6887 Member

Best Answers:
    I guess it depends on the person you are. Is it Immoral in my opinion? Yes, because you should know your product and you can't know it without putting eyes on it and testing it out, etc. Does that mean you can't sell a product without doing research? In my opinion, it's fine as long as the product has good reviews (you have to at least know that the product is good otherwise you are wasting time right? At least doing research on a product will be more beneficial in the long run than just running blindly trying to sell.

cdawson6887, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of things that are relevant to be shared on this thread, but not to the point that providing malicious intent in which you are possibly connected or well knowledgeable on that matter.

KylieSweet, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @KylieSweet the post you reference is the only post by that member with no activity since. It has all the fingerprints of a young boy trolling for attention one evening, despite his dubious claim that he is 50.

jrbiz, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  5. Hely55

Hely55 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that if you sell a product, you should not only try your product, but also know it perfectly.

First, it is necessary to know all the shortcomings, weaknesses of your product. In fact, you need to put yourself in the place of a potential buyer and think about what he would like and what he would not like.

And secondly, it is necessary for you to look like an expert in the eyes of the buyer. It will be bad if the customer asks you something about the product and you will not have an answer. The customer then will not buy anything because he will not trust you.

Hely55, Nov 16, 2020 IP
  6. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    It's not the same as if you were selling some product in a physical store where you should really be familiar with the products you are selling and offering to your customers. in digital marketing area, it's simply not possible to be familiar with all features and to try everything that you're offering, especially if you're operating inside of an affiliate marketing where you need to work with a bunch of different offers, and you can't test each one of the. What you could do, though, is to find and join relevant affiliate networks or to find partners that have some kind of online reputation and that you trust. That way, you won't trick your customers, as you will sell them something that you trust in, and something that surely has some quality.

VortexAlpha, Feb 8, 2022 IP