1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it illegal to bring bulk traffic into Adsense?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Kiasuman, Jul 19, 2005.

1. adityavarshney

adityavarshney Peon

Best Answers:
    google will find any suspicious traffic that is generating a huge amount of google adsense click and you are trying to make cash with illegal traffic, i have seen it can penalize in cancelling your adsense account even so please take care of it and do not try to buy traffic for google adsense

adityavarshney, Jan 30, 2011 IP
  2. nickspain

nickspain Guest

Best Answers:
    AStateOfLogic

this is another thing any way most traffic suppliers send traffic by pop under, and nothing wrong with it, The site that is in the pop under cant have pop-ups or sound, but your saying " as long as the ads aren't in pop-up or under "

For one no traffic company would send ads as pop under we send the full web site of the client as a pop under. just trying to get that straight .

and going back to the point made by smilyspirit that you would need to send " 5000 hits a day " well i can prove if needed my traffic campaign is for 30,000 Alexa visitors over one month thats approx 1,000 per day
    and my Alexa score has seen a remarkable drop from 8,000,000 to 2,703,808 in just over a week and i have needed to turn my band width up a few times during the week so i think i lost around 700 visitors.

I know sending traffic works, if you think otherwise let me know.

Regards Nick

nickspain, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  3. Nonny

Nonny Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google warns you not to purchase traffic:

http://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=81555
    http://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1113280

Nonny, Feb 2, 2011 IP