1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it illegal that I buy stuff with myself link in CJ to earn a price differnce?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by bbc8712, May 13, 2007.

1. oldgym

oldgym Peon

Best Answers:
    i Have been doing it for 6months. actually what i do is transfer information from my html forms from my website and plug it into my affiliate landing page.

i contacted the advertiser and they are aware that i am doing this because ultimately the adverstiser knows your ip and notices that X amount of inquiries are coming from a single source.

but becuase i notified them they do pay me out at the end of the month.

1. problem: this is tedious because i end up manually entering my customers info into the advertsrs form (i get about 80 enquires i transer a month this is time consuming)

but those 80 people would not do it themselves because once i send them away from my website to the advertisers page they dont convert.

..also i think the advertiser screens the customers that i send them, if all my leads are crappy, meaning %0 conversion to what they are selling then i think the advertiser will not pay me.

oldgym, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  2. mgravi

mgravi Peon

Best Answers:
    i have bought a stuff with my own link. the commision is in pending stage. What is going to happen next? If i got any reply, i will post it here

mgravi, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  3. nevocsolutions

nevocsolutions Guest

Best Answers:
    i used to change my gas and electric every 2 months with uswitch in cj and never had a problem.

then i insured my house using my own links and got a hold on the commission and then lost it.

then i placed a few classified ads for stuff i was selling on gumtree and they closed my account.

i think it varies but its not worth it as i lost $200 when they closed the account.

nevocsolutions, Jul 9, 2007 IP