1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it helpful to share a new blog post on Google + ?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by arvi2012, Dec 22, 2011.

1. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all of you for your kind replies.......Now am maintaining a Google+ page too for my blog's support.....and itz becoming quite a handy day by day........I think am falling for big G+.....Yeah Yeah I am crazy...... :-P

arvi2012, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  2. martinjohn337

martinjohn337 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes It can brings more traffic to your website .

martinjohn337, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  3. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey have anyone used Google Plus hangout before?? Is it worthy enuf to give a shot????

arvi2012, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  4. ~ Karen ~

~ Karen ~ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    YES IT IS HELPFUL! The more people you have in your circles the better but they should share your interest. Make sure you share with extended circles as well. The more you +1 posts and make comments the more people will pay attention to your posts.

~ Karen ~, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  5. webmaster3388

webmaster3388 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Off Course you will get many visitors and if your post is Interesting then you will get like, comments and traffic because if you are not posting any Interesting and valuable Information then no one like your posts.

webmaster3388, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  6. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm....I got it....I know that Google+ will play a big role to decide the Author Rank of a blogger....Google will soon launch the Author Rank concept, and G+ will consider as one of the most reliable sources to acquire high AR....

arvi2012, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  7. markstev

markstev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just only sharing your content will not get direct benefit to your website until unless you have a strong Google + Profile. G+ helps a lot in getting high rank in Google and also get a high CTR as your profile pic is shown in search results. But for all these, you must have strong G+ profile. You must be followed by influential people in your industry and when they will share your content, your content wight-age will improve and your rankings in google as well as a result you'll get more traffic. Make Sure you must be followed by people that are related to your industry as there are some of tools available in the market that can fetch followers for your profile but that wont be related one so no benefit.

markstev, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  8. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, G+ is a great source of traffic. You can get huge traffic by sharing your blog post on G+. But make sure that you are doing it naturally. As more posts in a day or a week may ban your account..So, do it naturally.

afoley77, Apr 11, 2013 IP