1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it harm to link websites from same hosting?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by noob_king, Sep 13, 2008.

Isit harm to link websites from same hosting?

If i got 10 websites from the same hosting and i link each of them to each other. is it consider spam link?

noob_king, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  2. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't feel that it will help you but it isn't really harmful either, I link a few of my sites together and I haven't seen any noticeable adverse effects.

Gallito, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  3. norma

norma Peon

Best Answers:
    From my understanding the SE's don't like links on same host. But I don't think it adversely affects you. I have ten domains linked together but I advertise them around the net so they are not dependent on linking to each other.

norma, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  4. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    That was what I read about too. This are more frown upon from what I read. But frankly given such differing opinions and changing effects of the search engines algorithms, I do such linking because it is easier for me to manage and can't really be bothered on the SEO effect. I would guess at most these links are ignored. I don't believe they will take any drastic measures or penalized you.

wisdomtool, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  5. drjupitor

drjupitor Banned

Best Answers:
    I also do same thing. i have two sites which i linked to each other. I think it is no harm. my friend also adviced so who is there in the business for quite long time.

drjupitor, Sep 13, 2008 IP