1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it hard to make $10-20 a day?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by baseballplaya92104, Oct 14, 2010.

1. akashfool01

akashfool01 Peon

Best Answers:
    A very smart and diplomatic answer. It’s really appreciable and
    general.

akashfool01, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  2. akashfool01

akashfool01 Peon

Best Answers:
    The society is facing problems with such laws. This has to go legal
    and it’s needed to be sorted at the earlier.
    ---------

3. akashfool01

akashfool01 Peon

Best Answers:
    The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an
    attention of every one.

4. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:
    i made £25 today which is around $40 selling my services on ebay and such. Plus ive had 3 sales on my websites totalling me to around $90 , $89 of which is profit =D i get hardly anything from ads so ive just gave up lol

dice kid, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  5. clash

clash Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have 2 blogs, I worked really hard to make content and build links (article marketing, social bookmarking, etc.), and I made maybe 50 $ using adsense and amazon in 6 months. Lately I didn't have the time to work on this, but now I want to continue. Both blogs are on around 50 position on Google (according to webmaster tools). I almost gave up, cause I don't have an idea what to do next.

Do you have any ideas? More content, more links? Anything else?

Blogs in my signature...

clash, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  6. mjett

mjett Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not hard to make $10-$20 a day at all. In fact, when I was a student in college (quite a while ago, LOL) I wish that I knew then what I do now about internet marketing. I was going to school full time, and I had a kid, so it was pretty hard. Right now, I am promoting a program that is free to join and you can make around $60 a day. With any internet business, you have to learn how to drive traffic to your website in order to succeed, which I would be happy to show you. Other ways you can earn money online is by writing. There are pay per post forums, and you can also get paid to write articles. If you look on Craigslist under the "gigs" section, there are people who are willing to pay you to write different things, such as magazine articles, scripts, grants, and many others. I think it would be worth it for you to check it out, but just be careful, because there are a lot of scammers on Craigslist as well.

mjett, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  7. joyfulthiek

joyfulthiek Member

Best Answers:
    If you're any good with graphic/logo designing, making $10 - $20 per day would be a piece of cake. Go for freelance jobs on eLance, Guru, oDesk, etc. You can post a gig in Fiverr too, and here in DP (I won't recommend looking for a freelance gig here in DP though, the rates are almost always a little too low).

Suggested reading: Frequently Asked Questions About Making Money Online.

joyfulthiek, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  8. womanSun

womanSun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the post it was very useful for me.

womanSun, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  9. borrn

borrn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Baseball, you've got a lot of suggestions and ideas given out here, I would suggest you sit back and compile the various tips and guidelines issued here. Make a plan of action and initiate the steps to get you through. It should be alright if you follow these tips.

For me, I think you should start with your old site- Target: to increase traffic and thereby increase the sales. ( At least you have a starting point.)
    How about that?

borrn, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  10. Cossette

Cossette Peon

Best Answers:
    As for me, there is always a consolation for hardwork. I invested time blogging and marketing my language tutorial service. I am waiting for its result after a week. :)

Cossette, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  11. freebieguru.com

freebieguru.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are from US, use associated content to write a couple of articles a day.
    Each article will not surely take more than half an hour, place it on AC. You get paid for them. Write at least 2-3 articles a day to make $10-$15.
    My friend stays in US and she did this few months back, earned some money. Now she is in to IM and etc though, but i think this still works good. Just an idea

freebieguru.com, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  12. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it isn't hard, but isn't easy either to achieve (Consistently). In any case, online jobs are much more time efficient compared to offline jobs. As long as you have something to do in the extra spare time you get, you'll be fine.

lightless, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  13. believer1984

believer1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes its achievable with work and patience.

believer1984, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  14. vrs005

vrs005 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are welcome. :)

vrs005, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  15. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Over a period of time it isn't too hard to obtain but I wouldn't expect it right off the bat.

soniqhost.com, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  16. mortan

mortan Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you very much for sharing...i really enjoy all of these posts..

mortan, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  17. AlfredSiliano

AlfredSiliano Guest

Best Answers:
    Starting a blog is a great idea, but getting it up into the the ladder of Google or Yahoo is another challenge. You have to hustle your website to the top. Work on it everyday before you can start to see some results.

AlfredSiliano, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  18. akshaytkd

akshaytkd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i do simple banner designing.. nd web designing... nd i am making $10 everyday!

akshaytkd, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  19. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Earning this much is a wayyyyyyyyyyy to east task. Although i earn much more than this from clickbank and adsense but i wont reccommend this method to earn such low amount as to even earn this much one needs to get targeted traffic which takes some time. The best way to earn this much is CPAlead by which you can earn while sleeping. You can upload videos on youtube and that will easily make you earn this much.

laxman363, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  20. EXVignola

EXVignola Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with freebie guru. I used to make 30 dollars a day easy with associated content. There are already a few posts on this site explaining how to quickly create articles. If you create 6 articles over the period of 2 hours (saying you can only create 3 articles an hour). Most of the tim AC pays about 3 dollars per article. 5 will get accepted and on you will have to rewrite/edit (on average) so that means you will get about 15 dollars a day. Now it takes about 3-5 business days to go through. So the nice thing is once you start a couple of days later the money just starts coming in. In addition if you create articles specific to your niche then you can link to your blog/website and get link juice and traffic through that means as well.

So to recap, 6 articles a day submitted to AC gets you about 3 dollars per article plus free traffic and link juice to your website. That's what I call easy money.

EXVignola, Oct 24, 2010 IP