1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it hard to make $10-20 a day?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by baseballplaya92104, Oct 14, 2010.

Im a college student and hate having a job. Its such a hassle because I cant ever go home and see my family since I always have to work. I make about $500 a month which breaks down to like 10 - $20 a day. I want to start making money online so I can work during my own times from where ever. How hard is it to make 10 to 20 bucks a day? And what are some methods I should look into to do so? Thanks

baseballplaya92104, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  2. ZachF

ZachF Guest

Best Answers:
    Not too hard. What are you good at? Can you code? Do you current have any websites? Are they making ANYTHING? Can you design websites? Graphic design (logos, banners etc), are you extra knowledgeable on any subject, sport or matter?

ZachF, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  3. Carla Easley

Carla Easley Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you need an online job. An online job will allow you the flexibility to set your own hours , bring your work home with you when you are visiting your family, and save money on transportation costs. If you are interested in online customer service jobs, I would recommend liveops.com or customloyal.com. If you prefer to not have a job and do freelance work, there are sites such as odesk, fiverr, or tenyt, that will allow you to offer gigs and get paid for your expertise. You can also participate in paid surveys. Some legit companies are Mindfield Online, PineCone Research, and Opinion Outpost. Aso check out ehustleonline.com for regularly updated work from home job leads. I wish you much success with your financial endeavors

Carla Easley, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  4. baseballplaya92104

baseballplaya92104 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a website selling an ebook I wrote on how to cure hyperhidrosis. It brings in a sale or two here and their, Maybe makes $20 - $ 30 a month. But I have no idea on how to use seo to optimize it so Im missing out on a lot of money their Im sure. And thanks for all that information Carla =)

baseballplaya92104, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  5. Jasonb

Jasonb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i would suggest making a blog that covers different topics e.g tech, search engine optimisation, web dev and design and then blog daily, cram it with ads including but not restricting to adsense, adbrite, text-link-ads, private ad sales, CPAlead, amazon affiliate, ebay affiliate, cj.com, misc affiliate programs e.g hostgator, godaddy, namecheap and then also look into buysellads.com to sell ads!

if you cram the content in around the ads it will look ok, make sure you have a nice blog layout which blends the ads in and you will be fine, just make sure your posts are quality, submit them to social networks and within no time at all you will have a decent readership and you will be earning a lot more than $50 per day :D

good luck

Jasonb, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  6. LasseKohau

LasseKohau Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Baseball,

I suggest you to start a business, which provides services to internet marketers, like website maint., web design, traffic generation, content creation.

If you like baseball ? - then build a free blog about baseball, put adsence commercials on it, and rewrite one news article every day about an event or a result form the liga.

In no time, these posts/articles will start to generate traffic to your blog and the targeted visitors will start clicking your adsense ads, and you will make money.

Kepp posting one article every day, so the blog grows on a daily basis. Expand to another subject, fx. hiperhidrosis.

After a mont or two, you could have 5 free blogs, and ypou put one post or article up on every blog every day, and you will get money.

regards, LASSE

LasseKohau, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  7. BLuka

BLuka Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many methods out there, it's pretty much easy to generate $10-$20 daily, just work hard, create a site, learn SEO, use the SEO on your site, money comes.

BLuka, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  8. JerryMAC

JerryMAC Member

Best Answers:
    You can do it easily if you have joined a minimum of 10 pay per post forums and are active there.

JerryMAC, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  9. abhineptune

abhineptune Active Member

Best Answers:
    you just write some small story books and create a site of your own and publish through and you can earn more and also writing articles.....

abhineptune, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  10. baseballplaya92104

baseballplaya92104 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all of the info guys, I appreciate it lots! =)

baseballplaya92104, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  11. Nspera

Nspera Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, Uhm, I'm a freshman in high-school, and I've been coding/graphic design since like 5th grade, I'd like to make a small business at what I do best over the next few years in high-school and was wondering how I do all of that stuff you mentioned, I'd like to start my own little business and all, I can code my own website and all, but do you know anything about this stuff, and do you have any suggestions? thanks.

Nspera, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  12. JerryMAC

JerryMAC Member

Best Answers:
    If you've good knowledge of coding etc.., Just start your service here in this forum and you'll definitely receive customers.

JerryMAC, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  13. Airknight

Airknight Active Member

Best Answers:
    It still remains a hard (and intensive work). You can't (@ beginning) just sit and earn money, you'll probably work more time thant you thought. This forum is a good place to start ;).

Airknight, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  14. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Since you don't have SEO knowledge.

I suggest you hire SEO company to help you SEO your website.

mentos, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  15. PSD Genie

PSD Genie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $10-$20 a day is not hard, it just takes practice and time well that is of course what you would be doing. Though, if you are putting money in your bank you will need to pay taxes and $10-$20 a day will become more like $8-$16 a day after taxes. Look into having others sell the ebook for you to eliminate the work and keep writing more ebooks that people WANT. So what if your ebook only makes $30 a month, if you have people sell it for you could possibly bring in over a hundred and of course if your good at it thousands. If you have 100 different ebooks that is 100 x 30 = $3,000 a month. If you make $100/mo and have 100 ebooks = $10,000 /month.

Focus on writing ebooks people want and will buy, not just write to have a selection. There are thousands of ebooks online and most can never pull a single dollar.

PSD Genie, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  16. mia7

mia7 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not hard. You already have a site, which you are seeing some sales come in, you need to focus on this site and build it up, so you increase your sales.
    Is it a wordpress blog? There is a great plugin to help with seo but like everything it does cost money, but I do believe they are offerning a trial period so you could check it out first. I don't have the link but it is called seopressor wordpress plugin, watch the video and it will show you what to do - this is great for seo on your site. Then the next big thing you need to do is increase your traffic, as no good having a site with no visitors to see it, which means no buyers. Concentrate on building backlinks to your site, writing articles and submitting to ezinearticle, put anchor text in which links back to your site, hope all this helps and is not too confusing at this stage. Just remember to concentrate on that site, once it is really successful and making the kind of money you want, then move on and build another site and follow the same strategy and keep building. Good luck

mia7, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  17. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes there are lots of ways with which you can make $20 per day.But for that you have work hard.You may grow a site and promote a product of your own or you may join an affiliate program and start to earn commission.

shuvo, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  18. Refla

Refla Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely not quite as easy as 1, 2, 3. But Affiliate marketing is a big business and you can make 10-20 a day.

Refla, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  19. akashfool01

akashfool01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be
    sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with
    everyone.

akashfool01, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  20. akashfool01

akashfool01 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and