1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it hard to learn Photoshop?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by JeremyIrvine, Jul 28, 2013.

1. popo89

popo89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Learning Photoshop is actually a challenge if your trying to learn everything, but if your trying to learn a few things, then it could be easy (depending on what you're trying to learn). Even though my website wasn't made in Photoshop (www.baracuu.com), the skills from that software transferred over into Adobe Illustrator, which was the software used to build the graphics for the site. Even the idea for my website, which was focused on drawing for beginners and using topics like extrinsic motivation for drawing, drawing tools, and basic shapes that artist need to know, started in Photoshop and transferred over into Illustrator. It's only hard if you're lazy.
    SEMrush
    Hope This Helped:)

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    popo89, May 9, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Shawn Shahab

Shawn Shahab Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is a huge thing. Which includes from Logos, web designs, flyers, brochures etc to professional film color grading to image manipulation. So just focus on the part which you are learning if you try to learn everything in one night, than my friend you will end up asking the same question couple months later.

Shawn Shahab, Jul 2, 2018 IP
  3. worldintercom

worldintercom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If desired and sufficient motivation - not difficult

worldintercom, Jul 18, 2018 IP
  4. Opa12

Opa12 Peon

Best Answers:
    At already stated, you should start with tutorials on youtube. Maybe also read blogs about it. Find out who you need to follow to improve your skills!

Opa12, Dec 11, 2018 IP
  5. prabhjot.singh.khurana

prabhjot.singh.khurana Member

Best Answers:
    @Opa12 is Correct. You should start with Youtube but i suggest you one more thing " Prepare your mind strictly When you start Learning" because Internet have so many Distraction like FB, twitter etc.. So Be Concentrate. Even I also learned from youtube and notes from internet. No i can design well any thing in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and number of Online tool ...

prabhjot.singh.khurana, Dec 14, 2018 IP
  6. Ben Ressam

Ben Ressam Peon

Best Answers:
    I have learned everything that I know by watching videos on youtube.

Ben Ressam, Jan 1, 2019 IP
  7. Sphor

Sphor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is a very handy program to know how to use. I would highly recommend learning it. Once you have learned the basics and what the main tools are used for, it is quite a breeze to learn. Patience is key!

Sphor, Jan 9, 2019 IP
  8. J.C.Anderson

J.C.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is a great tool, but, as for me, it is too "professional" for most of the cases. For example, it is possible to use free Paint.net to deal with simple tasks. It works with transparent images, so it is quite enough for wide range of issues. But if you have enough free time, it is better to study something more advanced.

J.C.Anderson, Jan 9, 2019 IP