1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it good to join other YouTube media partners?

Discussion in 'Google' started by gyahoo, Nov 5, 2015.

Hi,

I have a YouTube channel and currently run my own ads on Youtube videos.. However, recently I've received many offers from other YouTube media partners websites that let them manage my Youtube for greater views and earnings, join our network, etc..

I don't know how this thing works, is it good to join other media partners and unlink my adsense with YouTube?
    Some of them are managing very good Youtube accounts, but I'm not sure how it works.
    One of them asked for login details so that they can manage, cos I told them I want to join, but then I got a bit reluctant cos I don't know much about this.

Any sort of help is appreciated,
    regards

gyahoo, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  2. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    That is a very good question. If I were you i would first research before making any decision and am glad that is what you are doing. Just try and find someone who has their channels being managed by others and let them tell you their experiences. you may get encouraged or discouraged. But if you are doing better by yourself, then you can continue managing it yourself, grow and start managing others. That is a platform of getting even better.All the best as you make your decision friend.

kimanierick, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  3. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    if you earn something with your youtube account then you did not need to give anyone because you can also learn about how to manage youtube channel.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  4. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Paid adv need some good research upfront. One thing I know in general is... other networks are cheaper when it comes to per click cost.

If you go for free video postings... then .. the more you dance.. the more people will watch the show. :)

Mr_Kumar, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  5. mr168lis

mr168lis Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you senior for information, I will try to get more view from my video.
    How can I do for making a good video?
    In my country it is available multi media course, but I do not have time to attend the course, anybody have idea?

mr168lis, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  6. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think, you should continue to run your own ads on Youtube videos because other networks pay less. Even you should learn to increase your channel subscribers and view.

Kristina Roy, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  7. realtime220

realtime220 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes is good for your vedio wirh some backlinks you will be in good rank even your vedio is just uploaded.

realtime220, Nov 15, 2015 IP