1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it good idea to buy instagram followers?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by smanuva, Sep 7, 2020.

?

Do you think Instagram Should add Followers Campaign Type in Future?

1. Yes

37.5%
  2. No

62.5%
  3. Doesn't Matter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. aafultz

aafultz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely not!

aafultz, Nov 11, 2020 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    NO. Slave trading is against the law in most countries.

mmerlinn, Nov 11, 2020 IP
    cronik and Spoiltdiva like this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    ^^^"They shall overcome, they shall overcome some day. Deep in my heart, I do believe, that they shall overcome some day."

Spoiltdiva, Nov 11, 2020 IP
  4. Hely55

Hely55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't do this.

If you buy followers, be prepared for the fact that many of them turn out to be bots. This means that they will not interact with your content. In fact, the only change you will see is the number of subscribers in the profile header, nothing else will change.

A large number of inactive subscribers will negatively affect the display of the profile in the news feeds of the real audience. Without live followers who interact with your content, your posts will be hidden from everyone

Hely55, Nov 12, 2020 IP
  5. eddie_v

eddie_v Member

Best Answers:
    The idea that you must have a certain number of followers to be taken seriously especially as you get your brand up and running has been floating around for years. Vanity metrics are all about appearances, after all

If you are just starting with a fresh account i would not advise you to buy instagram follwers. Instagram works based on an algorithm and for every fresh account it decides whether an account is a capable of being an influencer or just another user.

Remember if you want to use the potential of instagram in long term you will have to make an impression on instagram on necessarily on your users. You will have to prove to instagram that your account is what people want to see and follow and instagram will then suggest it to your potential audience and the you wil have natural followers that are interested in your products and services

I understand that getting fake followers on a fresh page sound exciting but since most of the dont engage, it doesnt contribute to your business

If you wish you become an influencer brands will be able to find by running your account through the most basic audit tools

Instagram could suspend your account

What you can do on a fresh account is to follow users while gradually increasing the speed. make sure these users are following your competitors so theres a chance that they might follow you

eddie_v, Nov 13, 2020 IP
  6. Breslinnet

Breslinnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When working with clients on their social media/networking exposure; their is nothing worse than to see their engaged users start dropping significantly. You know it as the sign of “purchased participants” of whatever social site they are on. In my mind it is worse for a potential customer to see 500 people subscribed/following/etc one day and 300 the next than to see 300 on both the first impression visit and same the subsequent.

Breslinnet, Dec 7, 2020 IP
  7. Famups Aman

Famups Aman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it can be good idea to buy Instagram followers as the higher number of followers you have the more attractive your profiles looks to everyone. Moreover benefit of having more followers increases your chances of being get noticed and get sponsorships easily.

Famups Aman, Mar 21, 2023 IP
  8. Kevinbosman

Kevinbosman Peon

Best Answers:
    Good idea

Kevinbosman, Mar 23, 2023 IP
  9. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is not a good idea to buy Instagram followers, When you work on your posts etc, your content and design should be good. Must add your keywords with hashtags your post will be trendy. Your post engagement will increase your followers. So don't waste time and money on buying insta followers.

zainsultan, Mar 24, 2023 IP
  10. Stanelywebner

Stanelywebner Peon

Best Answers:
    While buying Instagram followers may seem like a quick and easy way to increase your profile's popularity, it actually undermines your profile's credibility and authenticity. Instead of trying to artificially inflate your numbers with fake followers, you should concentrate on creating meaningful content that resonates with your audience and encourages organic engagement.

Stanelywebner, Mar 27, 2023 IP
  11. Andrievs

Andrievs Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Attached Files:

• jpg.jpg
      jpg.jpg
      File size:
      12.6 KB
      Views:
    Andrievs, Mar 29, 2023 IP
  12. Andrievs

Andrievs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    jpg.jpg

Andrievs, Mar 29, 2023 IP
  13. Tasteful_agency

Tasteful_agency Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd say that if you're just starting out, then yes, go for 1000-2000, but don't go over that figure and never buy again after that.

Apart from the fact that most of the time people will be able to see from a mile away that they're fake, this poses a problem for your reach from an algo point of view.

If they're not already known to Instagram as bots, be aware that accounts that subscribe to you are often controlled by cheap proxies (IPs), often from Turkey or India. The algo will then judge your content as relevant to audiences similar to these fake accounts.

And there's the rub: you're taking the risk of putting your organic reach completely out of whack. You're giving false signals to the algorithm.

What's more, when you post on intagram, the algorithm will present your post in your followers' news feeds, and depending on how many of them interact with the content, the algorithm will assess your post's virality score. And since none of your fake subscribers will like it, the score will be very low, as will your reach afterwards.

So now you're thinking, all you have to do is buy likes. The problem is that if you do that, let me tell you, you'll be giving even more confusing signals to the algo, and what's more, the pickiest ones will notice that the likes aren't coming from the same people as your followers.

In conclusion, yes, you can buy subscribers when you're just starting out, but make sure you buy as few as possible and never do it again. And understand what you're 'risking' from the algo's point of view.

Tasteful_agency, Nov 28, 2023 IP
  14. www.vidanovicdesign.com

www.vidanovicdesign.com Peon

Best Answers:
    It's ok if U buy a followers in your niche. In another way i think it isn't.

www.vidanovicdesign.com, Jan 24, 2024 IP
  15. AIForContents.com

AIForContents.com Peon

Best Answers:
    If you ask me, I would advise you to not doing it. Better gaining followers naturally.

AIForContents.com, Feb 18, 2024 IP
  16. AISEOUX

AISEOUX Peon

Best Answers:
    Should you buy followers? I'm going to say why not? It's the same thing as having un-engaged followers or following people just so they follow you back. Just know your posts will look wierd when you have 20k followers and like 5 likes. At the same time it's probably better than having 5 followers and 0 likes. I'm actually not sure what's worse.

AISEOUX, Feb 22, 2024 IP
  17. dawid997420

dawid997420 Peon

Best Answers:
    The fake followers that a business may buy won't help to drive actual, meaningful engagement

dawid997420, Mar 10, 2024 IP